2010 DDP Brochure Needs Update

Last year, it was updated at the end of December to include the non-Disney-owned restaurants.

No restaurant has ever dropped the dining plan except for Fultons in 2006, so it's probably OK to use the 2009 list.

Last year, it was updated at the end of December to include the non-Disney-owned restaurants.

No restaurant has ever dropped the dining plan except for Fultons in 2006, so it's probably OK to use the 2009 list.

Thanks.

For 2009, the final list wasn't printed until a couple days into January, if memory serves me right. Disney and the third-party restaurants seem to negotiate up to the last minute -- makes sense that each side is trying to get the best deal they can, and only running out of time truly forces them to come to an agreement.

So, am I missing something or is Coronado Springs not even listed in the brochure??

So, am I missing something or is Coronado Springs not even listed in the brochure??

Nope, you are correct..it's not listed in the 2010 brochure at all.

It was like that last year, too. CSR is a "Disney Resort" but the dining, at least, is run by a third party who has to come to terms annually just like a lot of the Epcot and DTD places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter