2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

added KellyeKookoo.

You're next TheDisneyMom. Have a great trip and please report back on the PBH as that is where we are staying next month!

Thanks Goofy! :cool1: We will be staying off-site :blush: ...The Hotel is free..(We win a 6days 5nights in an Inn :p) , so we couldn't deside much on where to stay. But I'm very hopeful that everything will be fine... :goodvibes

Thanks again! :cheer2:

Spideyhulk - we want to know when you are going.

(How's that for a shameless bump to this thread?)

Great thread Goofy - I'm keeping my eye out for people going the same time as us.

Our dates are: 15th October to 18th October at the HRH.

Astrid :cheer2:

Darcy... 8/23-91...CBR

Thanks, great list!

We're going November 25 and staying at the HRH for the 3rd time. We stayed at RPR once.

I missed Universal last year and I'm glad to be heading back again. I just wish the Whobilation and the Grinch's lair would be going then. :sad2:

We'll be at HRH from Jul 22 - Jul 27 then moving onto Don Cesar following by DVC

Paul

i will be there for hhn for oct 7 - 8- 9- and a late check out on the 10th.
staying at HRH.................can't wait.

and wishing the hhn tickets go on sale soon !

staying RPR 28th June 2006 for 1 week and then 2 weeks at POFQ 5th July to 19th july 2006.
anyone going same time

Hockeymommy said:
We will be at the Royal Pacific July 10-17. I'm not sure, but I think I am even more excited about our trip than our kids (7 & 9). Hope to see a fellow diser there!
:dancer: :cheer2: princess: :crazy:

We'll be there July 12-16 (after Disney). I have a 7 year old dd. We're staying at HRH but since you can pool hop at Universal maybe we'll see you there!

T&G1994 - where will you be staying for the Universal part of your trip?

Imgonnabe40 - I'm jealous - July and August. How fun!

Adding myself to the list... Staying at HRH 8/21-8/22 and then PBH 8/27-8/28 .. staying DVC BCV in between

Going Solo the entire trip... so.. always up for a meeting or two!

kathy :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter