201 Boulder Ridge Villa Points For Rent - $17pp - Available for Reservations beginning 10/1/2021 October use year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I am looking for a studio for April 24-28, 2022. Would love Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Riviera, or Animal Kingdom (Kidani preferred)

Hello!
I am looking for a studio for April 24-28, 2022. Would love Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Riviera, or Animal Kingdom (Kidani preferred)

There is availability:

BWV Studio, Standard view - 60 pts
BWV Studio Boardwalk view - 76 pts
BWV Studio Garden/Pool view - 76 pts

Riviera Tower Studio - 72 pts
Riviera Deluxe Studio, Standard view - 80 pts
Riviera Deluxe Studio, Preferred view - 100 pts

AKL - Kidani, Studio Standard view - 64 pts
AKL - Kidani, Studio Savanna view - 76 pts

BCV Studio - 68 pts

Hi is there any availability for October, three nights anywhere any room type. Please let me know what’s available I’m very interested

Hi - I know this is a long shot …
looking for reservation for 12/26/21 through 1/1/22 checkout.
any resort, studio or 1 bdrm, even a split stay would work.
Thank you.

Interested in booking a 1-bedroom at the Beach Club from January 13-19 (6 nights). Should be 182 points. 2 adults, 1 child. I believe you can book as of 12:01 am on the 13th as this isn't your home resort. Would like to have a contract in place, etc. and be ready to go. :-)

Interested in booking a 1-bedroom at the Beach Club from January 13-19 (6 nights). Should be 182 points. 2 adults, 1 child. I believe you can book as of 12:01 am on the 13th as this isn't your home resort. Would like to have a contract in place, etc. and be ready to go. :-)

There is availability and it is 182 points.

I can book day by day starting tomorrow until we have all the days.

Here is how I handle things.

25% deposit before I make the reservation
25% deposit once the reservation is made (I will send a copy of the info)
Balance 90 days before your checkin day

Payment can be by check vis USPS or by Venmo or Paypal, you would pay any Venmo or Paypal fees.

I encourage the initial deposit by Paypal or Venmo because I have seen dates become no longer available while someone sent a check in the mail

If you need to cancel or change the date I will assist as much as I can but cannot control availability for any resort, room type or date. Points are perishable and will expire 09/30/22

Hi I am looking for a BC studio room in October for 4 nights. The dates I have potentially are Oct 16-20 or 23-27, but can be a bit flexible.

hello...would you have anything available for 8 people for the week of 11/20 to 11/27.....appreciate it....thanks!!

hello...looking for room for 8 people week of 11/20 to 11/27...if you have anything avail please let me know...thank you for you time.

hello...looking for room for 8 people week of 11/20 to 11/27...if you have anything avail please let me know...thank you for you time.
To comply with Disboards policy I need you to be more specific regarding room type(s) and resort(s)

Thank you for understanding

room type just need a standard room....resorts would be saratoga springs, okw, copper ridge,,, I am open to what is avail.....like i said..i have 7 adults and 1 kid that i am looking for to stay...i assume i will need a two bedroom villa or equivalent....thanks...

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa . October 16 to October 24th or 23rd. Prefer Beach club, Wilderness Lodge, or Boardwalk but understand choices are limited so would take almost anything. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 14 and 12. Thanks , Jonathan Amick and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter