2008 Dates

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an idea of when 2008 dates and schedules will come out? I know its early, but we just got the 2007-2008 school schedule.

If history repeats itself, it won't be until September or there abouts until they publish the 2008 dates. You can call ABD they may have dates set, just not published, if you are looking for a specific tour.

Just spoke to ABD .. They said late August/early September. If you call them and give them your email address, they will email them to you as soon as they get them. They wouldn't give me any hints as to new destinations.

Any rumors of where the new adventures may be for 2008
I would think they would add some new ones

Any rumors of where the new adventures may be for 2008
I would think they would add some new ones

I called yesterday and they said they would be coming out in August...(last week someone else told me mid July??? so I gave her my email address to be notified.) She did say they added 9 new tours and said Australia was one of them! Did not say anything else, or if they are dropping any of them! So we wait!

Hi all .. I'm in my hotel room in London and thought I would throw in a quick update. Spoke to my tour guide and asked him this exact question! Now of course he didn't say for sure!!! but he thinks there may be tours added to South Africa, Australia, Holland, Hong Kong and Peru. These were the ones he mentioned! No guarantees though! Ta Ta!

PS ... Trip is fantastic ... Check out my blog (see link below)

MJ, thank you so much for the blog! I am enjoying it so much. Good to hear from you! AFRICA! WOW! I think that'll have to wait for a couple years, gotta pay off this trip. Thanks for keeping us updated!:cool1:

Hi all .. I'm in my hotel room in London and thought I would throw in a quick update. Spoke to my tour guide and asked him this exact question! Now of course he didn't say for sure!!! but he thinks there may be tours added to South Africa, Australia, Holland, Hong Kong and Peru. These were the ones he mentioned! No guarantees though! Ta Ta!

Holland? I can't see this as being just one destination. Maybe bundled with another country near it?

I agree with Ronny,the blob is great.Thanks.
I am wondering what new adventures there will be.

Hi, all! I just received a special "after your trip gift" from ABD. (I won't tell what it is so I won't spoil anyone's surprise!) But in the enclosed letter, they sent this message:

Be sure to ... keep an eye out for our new 2008 destinations available August 1, 2007 at www.AdventuresbyDisney.com.

So, I guess they'll be releasing the new destinations on August 1?

Thought I'd share.

Julie

We have heard that there might be a CA one tied into Disney Land as well. My guess is that they might tie in a China one with DS hong Kong? We are hoping for more USA ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter