2007 Package Prices

Newfie2000

<font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so
I just checked online and for the first time was able to view the 2007 package prices, including room, tickets and dining plan... just thought you all might like to know! :yay:

I just tried to price out a package for 2007 and the message pop up said :

"To book your package online your arrival date must be on or before December 30, 2006"

How do I see the 2007 rates like you did?

What site did you see the 2007 rates at? On the WDW website it still tells me to call for 2007 rates!?!?

I wasn't able to get 2007 rates from the main page, but when I clicked on the 'Resorts' button, it worked.

lorilori said:
I wasn't able to get 2007 rates from the main page, but when I clicked on the 'Resorts' button, it worked.
AWESOME!!! It worked for me that way too!!! Thanks!

I just saw this on the reservation I saved so I wanted to add this for everyone:

2007 Package Inclusions

As part of purchasing your Magic Your Way package with Dining through disneyworld.com, you will receive the following inclusions upon checking in at your Disney Resort Hotel.

Commemorative luggage tag (one per person).

Disney's PhotoPass 5x7 Photo Certificate – Vacation memories captured by a professional photographer. Book a Magic Your Way package on disneytravelagents.com and when you check in at a Disney Resort Hotel, you receive a welcome letter with instructions on how to receive one 5x7 print at Walt Disney World.

Planet Hollywood ®- Enjoy a $15 Certificate valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood, Downtown Disney West Side. VIP Preferred Seating is available from 11am through 6pm (one certificate per room; not valid with any other offers or discounts).

Disney’s Miniature Golf- Enjoy one round of miniature golf at either Disney’s Fantasia or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses (one certificate per room valid for one round of golf). For example: A room with 4 guests will receive one certificate which is valid for one person in the party to play one round of miniature golf.

Sea Raycers Offer Certificate- Enjoy 90 minutes watercraft fun when guests buy 60 minutes. Offer is valid for up to 5 people at participating marina locations (restrictions apply; one certificate per room).

Looks pretty good to me!

Great - I got my quote from WDW - now I'm waiting for my AAA ta to email me with their price after he switches me from the basic to the MYW w/Dining just to see what the difference is! I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!