2006 UK Community Board Quizzes

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hi guys

Just wanted to bring this list up to date :)

March 2006 Vicky1bfc

April 2006 Mandymouse

May 2006 Queenie

June 2006 Snookhams

July 2006 Miffy2003

August 2006 jjpenguin

September 2006 wilma-bride

October 2006 Mushumadness

November 2006 Minniespal

December 2006 KayleeUK

We have two slots left for this year, if anyone would like to be Quiz Mistress/Master please PM me :) and I will let you know how it goes :teeth:

Well done Florence,and everyone else hosting a quiz, its great fun, honest :teeth:

Great to see the list of the punishers... I mean quiz masters/mistress :)

I'm really looking forward to it, honestly I am. Once I think of a topic and start to plan it, I'm sure I will be fine :)

:bounce: BUMP :bounce:

Are you all set Sophie?? :)

If anyone can't do the month they have volunteered to do, please let me know as soon as possible

Mine is all ready to go. I can't wait :Pinkbounc I've even bought the prizes already :)

Minniespal said:
Flippin heck Joh ~ You are organised :thumbsup2

The only thing is, it would be better to be doing it later in the year so I could get some really great pictures in October to use for my picture rounds ;) However, maybe Mandy has got some left over that I could use :stir:

wilma-bride said:
The only thing is, it would be better to be doing it later in the year so I could get some really great pictures in October to use for my picture rounds ;) However, maybe Mandy has got some left over that I could use :stir:

I've got hundreds of piccies. I took quite alot of the interiors of restaurants, so if you need any, just ask :thumbsup2

wilma-bride said:

Wow Joh, you're well organised, I haven't bought my prizes yet, although I know what I'm getting.

It's great when you have an idea and then you can take the photos with the quiz in mind. My problem is that I didn't take enough photos (or is it that I didn't have enough drinks :rotfl: ) as this month has had 5 weekends for my photo rounds

It'll be nice to be a ble to take part in the next quiz ~ I missed it while I was doing my own

Joh and Florence have you got a theme for your quiz ? can we have a clue ?

Mandy :)

mandymouse said:
Joh and Florence have you got a theme for your quiz ? can we have a clue ?Mandy :)

I certainly do but you will just have to wait and see ;)

I have a theme for mine - no clues though, although I did mention it on another thread ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter