2006 sailings...

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
A friend of mine brought it to my attention that 2005 is almost sold out (she got this info via mouse savers...) What is the # for DCL to reserve space?? Or was this just mouse savers that was selling out quickly for 2005???
I DONT WANT TO MISS OUR 2006 CRUISE!!!
Thanks!

Well, we have been checking directly with the DCL website to possibly book another cruise for next summer and next Christmas (2005) and as of this morning, there are plenty of choices available for next June and the 7 day Eastern Cruise (24-31 dec).
So maybe its selling out for mouse savers.
Hopefully we will make up our minds soon and book another one.
So many decisions. LOL:p

The Mousesavers newsletter stated that the Magic California cruises were almost sold out. I don't think all of 2005 is sold out.
Kathy:sunny:

Pricing has not even been released yet for 2006, so I think you are still on for '06 :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter