2006 Brides

cattjer

Earning My Ears
Has anyone who is having a intimate wedding gotten there prices or signed contract??

:badpc:

2005, but hopefully this will help some.

Intimates don't have a contract, they just have a planning packet that you fill out and send back, which I was sent by e-mail once I had a EM. So until you book and they assign you one you wont really recieve anything.

Melissa

I have booked and have a EM and they are making some changes on the package and they have not finalized as of yet or atleast I don't think they have and I am waiting for my package and also get some final prices for items.

That is my problem cause my mom is paying for this and she is saving every dime and she need so figures to work with not ball parks.

But thanks :wave:

:paw:

I am not a 2006 intimate bride, but I called DFTW yesterday to see if they could tell me what the 2006 intimate package would include and what the price would be and was told that they did not yet know. The woman I spoke with said that they hoped to have the 2006 package/pricing information sometime in the next month! I was not impressed with their inability to provide this information and I can only imagine how frustrating it is when you have already actually booked a wedding for 2006.

When I spoke with Gloria yesterday, I was actually quoted the 2005 pricing for my 2006 vow renewal.

Hi
I get married on 28th February. It will be an intimate at the Yacht Club Gazebo. I had been given estimated pricing of $2350 for a deluxe wedding and $3200 for a premium. These new prices do not include the officiant, accommodation or tickets like the previous packages.
They never mentioned anything about signing any contract. They just told me my EM will be contacting me within this next week to go through everything with me.
Janine

janine said:
Hi
I get married on 28th February. It will be an intimate at the Yacht Club Gazebo. I had been given estimated pricing of $2350 for a deluxe wedding and $3200 for a premium. These new prices do not include the officiant, accommodation or tickets like the previous packages.
They never mentioned anything about signing any contract. They just told me my EM will be contacting me within this next week to go through everything with me.
Janine

I was married at at the YCG in May and for $2350 I did get an officiant but no accomodation or tickets. $2350 was the "add-on" which meant you already had reservations to stay on property. So, honestly if I calculate right you are only missing out on the $175 fee you get allotted to have an officiant.

Has anyone received their planning package or heard when the 2006 package will be finalized? I booked a month ago and haven't heard back from anyone.

Thanks

I called back at the end of August for a sept. 06 vow renewal. The person gave me all of 2005 information and prices. She said I should recieve a call within a week, but I have yet to hear back from anyone.
I figure they're waiting for 2006 details to be finalized before someone calls me back.

I can feel everyone's frustration.

crissy

We are getting married May 20th, 2006 and we booked it back in June. The only contact I've had is when they sent me an e-mail to say that our website was up. I was quoted $2350 for an intimate add-on which no longer includes the officiant. I am going to e-mail my sales manager today and find out how much longer it should be, I'll keep you posted!

Ok, the sales manager didn't tell me anything about the intimate package, but he did say that I have an event manager who has been trying to contact me. If you are starting to get worried, I would say to call or e-mail someone and ask about when you should be getting an event manager!

I can understand your frustration because the "pulling teath" for information has been one of the reason we have decided to go with a custom wedding. I tried to call the intimate department several times and I could not get anyone to call me back and when I finally did get ahold of someone I couldnt get any information!!! I was not clear if the package included hotel or tickets? He just keep telling me that it would be smart to book them myself becuase he didnt know if the package would include them. I then asked "well when will you know!" and he really couldnt even give me a time frame. I got really frustrated and almost gave up on my Disney wedding and then I found this board and it has answer more questions then FTW has ever!!!
I will have to say when I called and talk to Bill in the Custom department he answered all my questions and chatted with me for over and hour and made me feel a 110% better!
I hate to say this but when I was dealing with the initmate department it was like because I was having a small wedding it didnt matter as much! The really sad thing is that my wedding size has not gone up at all.

I hate to say this but when I was dealing with the initmate department it was like because I was having a small wedding it didnt matter as much! The really sad thing is that my wedding size has not gone up at all.

- Yes but the amount you have agreed to spend has increased significantly!
I did an intimate VR and I agree that they try to push you to custom, I stayed at the intimate and was happy (but you are right you have to pull teeth to get information).

See the price is more 10,000 for weekday, but for what we wanted it really has not been more. We wanted to have Mickey and Minne and have a dessert party not to meation a nice dinner after or cermony so for us it really wasnt much more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter