2005 passporters guide to disney cruise line

debbs0723

DIS Veteran
A friend just gave me a copy of this, which is great. However I think a new version has been released. For those of you who have read it and been on the ship do you think I really need the newest copy? Maybe it has more to do with the shore excursions? If that is the case we aren't taking any.

Thanks,
Debbie

I don't think you need it at all. Any book is out of date as soon as it is published. The authors of the passporter try to keep it as up to date as possible, but DCL can make changes with no announcement and the book is playing catch up.

Examples--one start time for dining to staggered times to one time again but a slightly different time. Dine and play, etc. There is NOTHING so big that you can't get it from the Navigators and the boards.

Yes, there is a lot of new stuff on excursions...again, it's on line.

Passporter's has a website with updates. I believe it is simply passporters.com. You can go there and click on you version and it will give you the updates. i have the newest copy, but I also bought the 2007 version because I am going on a Med. cruise and the new one , 2010, will not be out for a few more months. There are differences. Both ships have been in dry dock since 2005. A lot of changes have been made.

No, I wouldn't get an updated copy yet. With the Disney Dream coming soon, the Passporter is going to being going through major revisions very soon. Go with what you have this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!