20040228--Universal Studios Florida Mardi Gras meet, 2/28--INDEXED

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
OK, it's time for a meet on Saturday, Feburary 28! Here are the planned meet times at Universal Studios Florida:

12 noon
In front of Lucy: A Tribute

6 pm
In front of the Monster Cafe

I'll be checking in at the HRH in the morning and then coming over to USF to get my mugshot of my AP. I should be ready by noon, but if you don't see me in front of the Lucy Tribute, look at the AP processing line and I'll probably be there.

Also, we have to see Barney and the Animal Planet Live. I don't think I'll be watching the GBs all day long. I've been there once already. Once is enough, thank you.

Those who come can get a DIS Meets 2003 video and a video of the meet! I'll have to snail mail the video so I can edit the Mardi Gras meet video.

If you are coming, please reply to this thread or PM or e-mail me. I'll forward you my cellphone in case you can't find me.

Thanks!

I added this to our index, Barry. Sure wish that I could be there but I can't :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter