Hi we can't wait!!!

Is anybody else coming along with us?

Whos's going:

Myself, husband, daughter - 16, niece - 16

Friends and their son - 9

Robin

::yes::

Well, finally, someone else has signed up :sunny:

There is still time yet, maybe some more DIS'ers will decide to join us. If not then there will be lots of space available for us.

I am sure looking forward to it, I know.

Hope to see you on board.

Hi everyone-

My family is taking the plunge for our first cruise and we can't wait! I have a 6 year old daughter, Amanda, who is counting the milliseconds (I need to break it to her that she doesn't get to drive the ship with Mickey!)
I also have a beautiful 11 year old son, Spencer, who has autism. I wonder, are there any folks out there with handicapped kids who are coming? If so please post or e-mail, I'd love to talk!

I hope it is freezing in New Jersey when we go! Hee hee- and I hope everyone has a blast!

Lisa

LisaJoy:

Welcome to the DISboards.

We are glad that you are going to cruise with us on the Wonder.

I hope that the weather will cooperate at least until we get on the airplane and to Florida. Then it can storm all it wants to at home.

This will be my 5th cruise aboard the Wonder, I have always had a great time and I hope that your first cruise will be wonderful.

Robin

I just booked this cruise Friday and am so excited. We've been thinking about it forever and decided to just go for it!!! "We" is myself and my 11 year old son, Hunter. We are going to have so much fun!!::MickeyMo

lbrat 4
Welcome to the DISboards and welcome to "our" cruise.
We are glad to have you aboard with us.
You are most definitely going to have a great time.
Maybe we will see you aboard.
Robin

Thanks Robin! I saw your countdown clock and it just hit me how close we are to going!! :earseek: It makes me want to go pack right now! ;) It's a big ship, but maybe we will see each other. I'm a heavier lady with glasses and am always smiling (although who won't be smiling on the cruise?).:jumping1: I have a question for you since you are a castaway club member. We would like to take the seven day cruise sometime in the fall or even in December. Is the deal they offer you on the ship better than the deals offered to you later on? I'd rather not put down a $500 deposit on this trip, but if the deal they offer is a one time awesome deal, I do want to take advantage of it. What do you think?

Thanks!!
Loriprincess:

Hi Lori
The days are rushing by now, ,.......so much to do , so little time, or so it seems.
I am also a heavier lady with glasses and will probably be smiling too, so we will have to keep our eyes open for each other.
I am not sure about whether the prices you can rebook for on the ship are better or not. That is something we are going to check into also. We would also like to book a 7 day later in the fall or maybe next January. I am going to bring some prices that I have got for sample cruise dates from the Disney Cruise Line site and see how they match up.
Looking forward to meeting you on the ship :Pinkbounc .

Robin

::MickeyMo Just two more days now! We are leaving tomorrow, just hoping the weather cooperates now! We should be ok, but I'm getting just a little nervous. I'm glad I don't live any further north than Southern Maryland!! The timing couldn't be any better for us to be on a cruise though. Snow is everywhere here!! Looking forward to seeing you guys real soon on "our" ship!!

62wonder_1-29-04_2.jpg

Disney Wonder sailing up the Port Canaveral channel 1-29-04

621-29-04.jpg

Disney Wonder sailing past the Two Palms cam 1-29-04

Hi Verandah Man Andy

Thank you so very very much for taking the time to capture our Disney Wonder Cruise departure for us. I really appreciate it.
I just got back home about 1/2 hour ago and I really should get some sleep since as non US citizens we had to get up at 5:30 to clear customs this morning.
I managed to get some post cards for you when I was aboard the Wonder, I think about 10 or so. I will send them out to you sometime this week.
Thanks again, for everything you do for everybody around here.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter