CLOSED - 200+ SSR Points Points for Rent. $17.50/pt. - ENJOY TRIPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me a PM. I should be able to book that tomorrow if it’s available.
Is my first time in this site. I don’t know how to PM but I can ask my friend tomorrow. She is the one that gave me this site. She travels to Disney all the time.

Is my first time in this site. I don’t know how to PM but I can ask my friend tomorrow. She is the one that gave me this site. She travels to Disney all the time.
Based on the point total I'm thinking your are looking at a BLT 1BR Lake View. It is available from what I can see right now. There is a pinned thread on the Disboards home page that will walk you through how to access the message system.

AJ

Points for Rent. Home Resort is SSR ($17.50/point). Good at SSR up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out. (BLT and BRV points have been rented).

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal preferred. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ
Waiting so I can PM, but looking for Sept. 2-8th SSR 2 bedroom preferred.

I am uncertain the amount of points needed for that so please let me know if I misunderstanding.

Waiting so I can PM, but looking for Sept. 2-8th SSR 2 bedroom preferred.

I am uncertain the amount of points needed for that so please let me know if I misunderstanding.
Apologies, I had to mixed up with another user. Are you looking at Bay Lake? At either Lake View (237 points) or Theme Park View (299 points), that's a little more than I have available right now.

AJ

Apologies, I had to mixed up with another user. Are you looking at Bay Lake? At either Lake View (237 points) or Theme Park View (299 points), that's a little more than I have available right now.

AJ
I was looking for Saratoga Springs Resort. Did I misunderstand the SSR abbreviation?

Was looking for 2 bedroom villa preferred somewhat close to Disney Springs if possible. I know SS is huge and we have 3 kids coming with us.

Still can’t PM yet, have to wait the 24 hours still.

I was looking for Saratoga Springs Resort. Did I misunderstand the SSR abbreviation?

Was looking for 2 bedroom villa preferred somewhat close to Disney Springs if possible. I know SS is huge and we have 3 kids coming with us.

Still can’t PM yet, have to wait the 24 hours still.
That's available for 214 points and I could book that. I'll watch for a PM.

AJ

That's available for 214 points and I could book that. I'll watch for a PM.

AJ
Sounds good. We can discuss more in PM, as I would need to know what you request for reservations to be booked. I should have all required information of guests staying.

Based on the point total I'm thinking your are looking at a BLT 1BR Lake View. It is available from what I can see right now. There is a pinned thread on the Disboards home page that will walk you through how to access the message system.

AJ
Hi, I’m but waiting to be able to PM you. Sorry for delay. I saw someone else was looking for the same dates. I just need one bedroom at BLT is 123 points for sept 2-6

Hi
Points for Rent. Home Resort is SSR ($17.50/point). Good at SSR up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out. (BLT and BRV points have been rented).

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal preferred. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.
Hi! I'd love to know if anything is available February 18-19 In a studio for two adults .

Hello, I know you can’t book until Tuesday but I’m looking for 56pts for grand Floridian studio standard view sept 7-10. It’s showing available although I know it can change by Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter