20 points for rent BRV $16 pp expires Nov 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
Points cannot be transferred. Please IM if interested or post below. Boulder Ridge Villa points good through Nov 30, 2019. Can book 11 months at BRV or 7 months for other resorts. EDIT: 20 points left I can get a few more points if needed.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m looking for a studio November 9-10 for two adults...beach club or boardwalk would be great but if not no big deal! Thanks

Points cannot be transferred. Please IM if interested or post below. Boulder Ridge Villa points good through Nov 30, 2019. Can book 11 months at BRV or 7 months for other resorts.
I can't pm but I'm looking anywhere from 9/22 to 9/30

a 1 bedroom for 34 points
Ok, thanks...we really would like to stick to a studio, definitely willing to book one of the others that was available but I know you have to wait. Let me know if you have any points left at that time! Thanks again!

Ok, thanks...we really would like to stick to a studio, definitely willing to book one of the others that was available but I know you have to wait. Let me know if you have any points left at that time! Thanks again!
I will and I understand.

Yes whole time...yes a studio really anything under 150 points... preferably not Saratoga or key west

I saw that AKL is 116 I could do one less night though.
I am not sure how many points have left. I should know more tonight. I would not be able to book it for 2 more days. If the points free up I will let you know right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!