20 Days in Hawaii and Disneyland - Yes, we are Lucky Nuts (Updated 9/19)

Sorry I have neglected the report. Was a bit under the weather for the last week + and wasn't up to continuing the TR. Nothing serious but spent a lot of time laid out. Celebrating getting back to normal by going to the Keys with a friend this weekend. Not sure if I am going to dive or not. Once I get back I will post more often.

Hope you feel better soon.

Somehow missed the last update. Definitely not tired of the dive pictures. Everything looked beautiful.

Glad the Pirate Princess is having fun :)

Hope you are feeling better and can continue your report soon.

I have to add that I have read (and enjoyed) your trip reports over the years and can't believe your daughter is already in college. My oldest is hitting the magical 15.5 over the weekend and can't wait to get his temps on Monday. I keep asking myself "where did the time go?" but no one is answering. The real problem is that I still feel like I did when we took him on his first trip to WDW (the day after I quit my job to become a stay-at-home-mom)...so who is that 6'2" young man looking down at me?

Thanks for sharing the great pics and stories of the wonderful trip the 2 of you were able to take. I was there in '95 (on company dime to obtain an insurance certification - plus a few days vacation/PTO) and I also remember the "blue blue" color of the ocean and the brown dryness of the landscape. Seems like yesterday (yikes - I am getting old!!)

Sorry, too much sharing...carry on when you can:wave2:

Your dive pictures are just beautiful. I love the night pictures with the Mantas. I'm sure it was breathtaking.

I decided to give birth in August, so I am finally getting caught up. Reading TR was not a priority when I had a free minute. :thumbsup2 I, for one, am thankful your report is tortoise paced - I can manage to catch up and stay up with the pace now!

I cannot wait to see your Aulani pictures.

We did see this guy hanging out to be weighed.
IMG_4391.jpg

Holy ________! :rotfl2::lmao:

Our last sunset at Kona
IMG_4453.jpg

Lovely, CJ.

Really enjoyed listening to the waves at night. Very relaxing. Told a staff member at the front desk and she said that some people don't like ocean views. Scared of typhoons or something.

I lived in Japan for awhile. Sendai. Students were forever saying to me "oh no Lisa it's not the earthquakes that we fear the most. A typhoon will hit one day."

I had no clue - at that time - in my youth - what that *really* meant.

Sighing. Loudly. Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you. She is enjoying her experience at school. Last weekend a few of her new girlfriends went to NYC just to look around and go to tea. Sure the tea idea was hers. A couple of pics from that trip.

IMG_4625.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

Loved them. I just ADORE NYC. I used to be someone who could care less about money or lotteries. But I would want to win for one reason: to live in Manhattan.

I laughed at your THANK YOU. As I was being both sarcastic and teasing about your money and it's grand disappearance up the east coast. :rotfl2:

No he isn't and don't encourage him. So I forgot when my vacation started once. OK, twice.

:goodvibes

Actually diving gives you a freeing feeling. If you are balanced properly you are weightless and free of the pull of gravity. It is so peaceful down there. Especially at night. Some feel claustrophobic with the mask and regulator. Fun hobby for me.

Oh Lord - maybe I should stop my hands from typing here. I LOVE the water. And I spend a lot of my time under the water.

But there is something about that mask - and feeling trapped - that I could never do it. I don't know why.

And here's the ridiculous. Are you ready? I saw this movie once. I have no clue what is was called. 70s. Elaine from The Graduate. And her husband - Katherine Ross and Sam _______. Anyway in this campy made for TV movie. People were being killed off. This woman was - oh Elliott is his last name - so this woman was swimming and someone pushed this button and a clear glass slowly slid over the pool as she was under water. :scared1: THAT is worse than any blood and guts horror to me.

Yes I DID just say I can't scuba dive because of some obscure 70s movie. :rotfl2::lmao:

Anyway it's sad. Laughing.

This summer I was jumping waves at Fire Island and jumping off a ten foot pier on day trip to Collingwood (Georgian Bay - Lake Huron). So :confused3. I don't get it.

Next update will be soon.

I would be cordial and compassionate here .......:goodvibes

But I can't. ;)

Stop being so bloody irritating and finish up this sucker.

Please. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter