2 year old price for Cindy's breakfast?

Christy729

Mouseketeer
I will be taking my 2 year old DD to the breakfast. Does anyone know if I will have to pay a child price for her? If not, how is it handled? Thanks

You do not need to pay for them and they can share your food. I've read from others that they will bring a plate for the 'infant' and even read of occasions where they bring a fresh plate of their own food for the infant. (similar to a family style situation, even though CRT isn't family style)

You do not need to pay for them and they can share your food. I've read from others that they will bring a plate for the 'infant' and even read of occasions where they bring a fresh plate of their own food for the infant. (similar to a family style situation, even though CRT isn't family style)

Isn't CRT family style at breakfast?

I went to CRT for breakfast with my DD2 and they bought her a plate of food... And they gave her the wand and sword thing too.... don't worry if you gor for breakfast it's a good portion for a 2 year old plus you can give her food from your plate also....

My girls ate breakfast at CRt when they were 17 months old and again at almost 3. Both times they were give a plate of french toast sticks to eat.
I know they also had fresh fruit, but i think that was just placed on the table.

You can see the plate my almost 3 year old had here.
100_5910.jpg

When were were at CRT for breafast my then just 2 year old had the regular kids plate. I didn't ask for this just a drink and I was only charged for the drink:)

Hope that helps.

Oh I forgot, when we were seated 2 big bowls of cut up fresh fruit were placed on the table as well as 2 baskets of pastrys/danishes /muffins. We were a table of 6. So with that stuff alone there was enough for the little guy to eat without his own plate. I actually felt bad that this was going to be thrown away as we didn't eat half of it.

When were were at CRT for breafast my then just 2 year old had the regular kids plate. I didn't ask for this just a drink and I was only charged for the drink:)

Hope that helps.

We were not charged for drinks for my girls both times we had breakfast there. Since you have to prepay, they just gave the girls a drink.

I believe CRT is pre-plated all you care to eat. Even at breakfast.

Maybe your right - that's just not the way I remember it. Maybe its the fruit and pastries that are family style and then the hot meal is pre-plated. Your right I'm sure. I hate it when my memory fails me - LOL

Here are more pics of Cindy's Royal Breakfast...

this is taken when you are waiting to be seated....

Disney08157.jpg

Fruit platter that is served....1 per person.. well except my DD since she didn't pay.. (i think)

Disney08171.jpg

Food

Disney08172.jpg

Disney08181.jpg

Disney08183.jpg

Disney08174.jpg

Maybe your right - that's just not the way I remember it. Maybe its the fruit and pastries that are family style and then the hot meal is pre-plated. Your right I'm sure. I hate it when my memory fails me - LOL

The fruit and pastries are family style. Both times we ate there we had 2 fruit cups and 2 pastries platters for the 4 adults and the 2 under 3 girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter