2 year old birthday/Easter party

minnie29uk

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
Looking for any different ideas....
My two year olds birthday falls a few days before Easter-so want a link between the one party.
As shes two there will be adults and children - any suggestions for Easter quiz or treasure hunt with written/pictorial clues?
Want to pair the adults with toddlers and keep them all entertained..so ,any ideas?

Thanks,
Lynn

I bought empty plastic eggs last year and some carrots too (from Whittard- stange but true) which I put sweets in and his in the garden. Our kids were all around 2.5 and they loved running round finding them wiht little baskets. The pair with the most won a choc bunny !

how about pairing them up like disney characters, i.e. minnie with mickey, daisy with donald etc, then getting them to follow clues to where their eggs are?

Thats a good idea. If you have a hobby craft near you i know they sell lots of polystyrene eggs and baskets and all sorts of other easter goodies!

disneyangel said:
I bought empty plastic eggs last year and some carrots too (from Whittard- stange but true) which I put sweets in and his in the garden. Our kids were all around 2.5 and they loved running round finding them wiht little baskets. The pair with the most won a choc bunny !

Thanks,Im trying to avoid having to go outside - very muddy!!

I like pairing idea too.Have to keep thinking quite how to organise,

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter