2 Very Specific Questions about the Nick Hotel

DIS NURSE

DIS Veteran
Thanks in advance to those of you who can answer these questions:

#1 Fitness Room....
only one? when does it open? Do they have towels and drinking water? For those of you gym rats like myself....how is it, really? Please critique. Is there enough decent cardio equipment? Thanks!

#2 Laundry Options.....
we will just be getting off a 7 night Disney Cruise and inevitably have lots of laundry. Where is the laundry station located? Is there only one? Can I buy detergent there? Are there specific hours?

Thanks! :flower: :disrocks:

I was there in January when they were still in the process of changing over from Holiday Inn Family Suites to Nick Hotel. I don't remember seeing the fitness room so hopefully someone else can help you with that question. They do have at least 2 laundry areas as I have used both of them in the past. There are at least 4 washers and 4 dryers in each area and they do sell laundry soap. The laundry areas were open 24/7 the past three January's that I have stayed there. Enjoy your cruise.

There is only 1 fitness room, and, its just a room with some treadmills in it.....thats all that i saw, but, check out the website, i think it tells you what they have. The room is not very large from what i saw.
yes, the laundry is located at a few locations around the hotel. Its located outdoors, so, its never closed. They had 2 different types of washing machines, one was 1.50 and the other was 1.00. I think because of the size? The dryers were all 2.00, i think, with detergent for 1.00 or 1.50? I brought my own! For .99 @ Target, i picked up a travel size Liquid tide, and it have enough for 4 loads.

I found the laundry very convenient on the ship as well. We picked up some detergent at a grocery store on the way to the ship. We put in the laundry, went to dinner, came back, put it in dryer and got kids into bed. One of us went back in an hour to get the clothes. During the sea day though there wasn't an empty machine to be found.

Just an option. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter