2 rooms at BC/YC or a 2BR Villa at BW??

disneyboundinne

Earning My Ears
Hi - We are going to Disney for 2 nights in mid Sept - there will be 7 of us (my parents, my sister, her 3 yr old, myself, my 22 month old and my 4 yr old). We are debating whether we should get 2 rooms at the BC/YC (any opinion on which resort is the better one?) or a 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk (the villas at BC are sold out). The difference in price is very small (about $23 total). Any thoughts?

Well, the two bedroom will give you more space to spread out, so that would probably be my first choice, especially since you aren't guaranteed connecting rooms at YC/BC. Since there are only four adults, it probably won't matter so much that some of the sleeping space in the villas are sofabeds. With both options you will have two full bathrooms, although there is more bathroom space in the villa as well. If you were staying longer, the villa would be an even better option because of the kitchen and washer/dryer, but for such a short trip, that probably won't factor in. The only other issue is whether or not you feel Stormalong Bay is a dealbreaker. We're not big on public pools, so it wouldn't matter to us. But SAB is considered by many to be the best pool at a Disney resort, so it's another thing to consider. Also, the villa will have a regular balcony, as will the YC, but you run the risk of a small standing room only balcony at BC.

I'd go for two rooms at YC/BC but mainly because of SAB and Beaches and Cream. Also my kids have clown issues (starting to get out of it now) so for years the thought of the scary clown pool would definitely keep us away from Boardwalk Inn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter