2 questions about Lilo's Playhouse?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
1. Is it possible to take a child on a little tour there just to see it before she is actually dropped off for an evening? She does better knowing in advance what to expect (4 year old).

2. Reservations begin at 90 days out. How successful has anyone been at making them much less than that - such as a week or two in advance? We will be there the first week of May so not at a holiday time.

I think reservations will be variable depending on when you go. We went on a DVC tour and our youngest got a complimentary visit to Lilo's. It was less than 24 hours notice and she was the only kid there, but it was also late morning, so not a high demand time.

Call and ask about a tour. If you're willing to go when they aren't busy, you may get better results.

Starting July 2, they will have family time at Lilo's Playhouse during the day, so this would be a good time to take your child so she can become familiar with the club: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...e-will-offer-more-opportunity-for-family-fun/

If you are planning a date night or something else you don't want to miss, I would definitely make a reservation. It really varies on a nightly basis how many children will be there. My DS has gone at all different times of the year and there have always been plenty of children there.

Starting July 2, they will have family time at Lilo's Playhouse during the day,

That is such a good idea. Thanks for this info. Even if we don't use the Playhouse for child care it's great to have the option to visit and do crafts.

Do children play freely or are there guided activities? do they get to meet any characters? thank you!

My kids (boys, 4 and 8 )did this in April. There were several guided activities and some free play. They had a menu for dinner items you could choose from when they checked in. The also made home made cookies, danced with chip and dale and and brought home a goody bag. They LOVED it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter