2 questions- 1 tour? and 1 Key West?

mattmommy

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.
We're looking into the Dolphin excursion in Cozumel (assuming DCL will be there in July). The beach they mention going to afterwards--Is it Chankanaab or Playa del Sol? Either way, is it worth it to schlep our own snorkel gear? We can save about $15 pp at Castaway, but I'd like to use it more than once if the underwater scenery is worth it.

When you dock at Key West does the ship have to use tenders? Is there a deli to pick up reasonably priced bottles of water/soda to keep in the room?

We fly in on Friday, stay at the MCO Hyatt and taking FL tours the next day right to the airport. I don't need much water/soda/snacks, but just a bit to keep in the room.

Thanks.

I can only answer one question for you.The ship does NOT tender at Key West. There were food places but we never stopped in.
I know you can order a case of bottled water on the ship and have it delivered to your room. I dont know the cost. sorry
mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks. I hope somebody can answer my beach question. I saw the Playa beach on the DCL video and it looks great for the kids we have in our group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter