2 "families" staying at 2 different resorts on-site

motofox4

DIS Veteran
I've tried finding the answer but am unable to so i was hoping you guys could help me out. My fiancee and I and my brother and his fiancee and her son will be coming to WDW in December. My fiancee and I are staying at CSR and by brother, his fiancee and her son are staying at POP. We are renting 2 cars so will have our own transportation. I was wondering if we'll be allowed to visit them at POP/if they'll be able to visit us at CSR?? My fiancee is the type of guy who likes a more relaxing vacation and probably won't want to go to the parks every day like I will, so there may be some days I will have to go to meet my brother and them at POP to go to the parks with them. Will I be allowed to do this??

yes you will. You just need to show photo ID at the gate. Just tell the gate guard that you are visiting.

thanks!! it looks like my fiancee will be able to get in at least a little relaxation this trip!! he wasn't so lucky last time!!! hahaha :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter