2 Dutch boys in Disneyland Anaheim - January 2017

unbelievelars

Earning My Ears
After visiting Disney World last year and being a annual pass member of Disneyland Paris for the last 5 years the time has come to visit the place where it al began: Disneyland Resort Anaheim.

I almost loved everything. Disney's California Adventure is amazing with the breathtaking Cars Land and Paradise Pier which is cosy to the extreme. The Disneyland Park is small but (over)complete and has a magical feeling that you can't quite describe. My favorites where Radiator Springs Racers, Splash Mountain, the Matterhorn and obviously Indiana Jones.

The main reason that made us travel 5563.71 miles was Paint the Night and it did not disappoint. We were blown away every single time we watched it and thought the Main Street electrical parade was nothing compared to this. However, the MSEP looked way better than last year in Disney World.

The Anaheim resort is unique and is perfect because of the imperfections. It is magic in it's pure form and each attraction is cherished and shines like a polished gem. Disneyland Anaheim, you've stolen my heart <3

We captured our experiences in a short but hopefully entertaining video. Only the first few seconds are in Dutch, the rest is Disney: a langue that needs no words ;)

What a fun, awesome video! It is so well done. And you guys are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing. Now I'm really stoked for our first Disneyland trip this summer.

I have you moved too. We are planing a trip there soon. Thanks for sharing.

That video was totally amazing. Seriously. Really excellent. Watching it makes me so excited for our trip at the end of May! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!

What a fun video! Captures the language of Disney so well - thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!