2 Day Disneyland tickets

EltonJohn

<font color=6600CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
Does Disneyland sell two-day tickets for just Disneyland? I've noticed that they sell two day hopper tickets, but we just want to go to Disneyland. We've read up on Cal. Adventure and we really don't want to waste $$$$ on a theme park we don't want to go to.

Thanks

Sorry, but that ticket option doesn't exist at DLR. If you get anything more than a 1 day, you automatically get the parkhopper. That doesn't mean you have to go to DCA, but it's an option on your ticket.

I thought the same thing about DCA on our first two one-day trips, then on our big trip in Sept we ventured in and fell in love with it...

If for no other reason, a place to escape the crowds and sit quietly in the Animation Studio and rest. . . to me, that is sooooo worth it.

I was also going to say two single day tickets.

We dont spend a lot of time in CA, there are a few key things we never miss there. and it doesnt take long and then we had to DL. I would also say give the hopper a try, and spend a few hours, you will see it all and either like it or not. and then you at least tried it.

THat is the thing you never know until you try it. Its not for everyone though and its ok!

What evr you do, Have a FABULOUS trip!

I would not write off DCA until you've tried it. There are some really good quality attractions:
-Soarin
-Tower of Terror
-Disney Animation (Turtle Talk)
-California Screamin (for thrill seekers)
-Monster's Inc.
-MuppetVision
-It's Tough to be a Bug
-Grizzly River Run

Plus DCA is never as crowded as DL so (as others have mentioned) you can use it as an escape from afternoon DL crowds.

Even if you just go over to DCA for Lunch, the Wine Country Tratoria, or some of the CS are much better at DCA. Also as other said you might just be pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter