2 Castles, 2 Send out 2011 & Ring in 2012...12 Days of Christmas

I also can feel you on the money issue. Even though it may not seem like it with all of my pre trip shopping, I have been trying to watch what I spend because I know how I get down there:goodvibes. But every time I turn around there are soccer and baseball fees and with that comes new equiment because God forbid Christian use the same $150 bat he got last year:scared1: And then there are feild trips, pool memberships, the list goes on and on!

Between the beginning of the school year and the end of the school year I feel like my wallet gets drained left and right! Then there is summer stuff! Glad to know someone else feels the drain too!

I can so understand! I have days like that. I have a nice spreadsheet... but until those actual dates come in... :confused3 I did look at a site that had predicted hours and such... have you seen that? Maybe it would help a bit. http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/crowd-calendar

I need to actually subscribe... but for now it gave me a bit of "hopeful" information.

I actually just renewed my subscription for Touring Plans. I have looked at their charts for our dates and crowd levels...I wonder how close they are to what is actually going to happen park hour wise! I love touring plans!!!!

Just thought I would check in and do some non NTR ramblings (I intend to print this PTR when I am done with it and put it in our scrapbook for the trip...it will be fun to go back and see all the ramblings in a few years).

Today has been a tiring day! The kids and I both had the day off for Good Friday (I can't remember the last time this happened...the kids always have Good Friday and Easter Monday off because of going to Catholic Schools) but not every year does the public schools have Good Friday off...We did a lot of errand running this morning (found some craft projects for some upcoming movie nights), went out to lunch at Pizza Hut (cheese pizza for Lent), then went to see Hop (cute movie...not sure it was worth going to see for regular price...more like a $1 movie to me or a rental), and then to Good Friday Mass and Stations of the Cross, and now home. I need to get dinner started...clam spaghetti (one last meatless Friday, although we don't seem to mind Lent Fridays).

Eggs are on the stove boiling...guess you know what we are doing tonight after dinner. :)

This morning the boys heard the postman and ran out to get the mail. All of the sudden they came running in the house screaming...the momma in me was about to get really mad (fighting and arguing again, please!!!):rotfl:. Right as I was about to get on their case, Goo announced that Mickey Mouse had written them a postcard, telling them that he could not wait until they visited him. I was a little confused as to what they were talking about until they handed me the postcard...sure enough Mickey had written them! (I had totally forgotten a few months ago I signed up for a fairy god mailer...thank you T Morrows Child).

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

I am going to have to play this happy event forward when we go...it was priceless their reaction!!!!:love:

Dinner & a Movie Night
Beauty & the Beast
April 23, 2011

IMG_6314.jpg

This probably in my top 5 of Disney movies, just because it brings back a happy memory. DH took me to see in while we were dating, I was stunned that a guy would go to a Disney movie (let alone a Princess movie)…guess he was trying to score some major points with me (guess it worked because I married him). I am not sure that 18 years later (has it been that long) he would do it today!

Activities: We started out the day with a trip to library to return some books and pick out some more. This is a weekly trip for us, like Belle our family loves books. Ab goes through about a book a day! We made it for story time, but I forgot my camera! The head children’s librarian, Mr. Pat, is our favorite. It is always a pleasure to listen to him read or story tell. We returned home we painted mugs, referencing Chip from the movie. I had planned to take the kids to the local ceramic store to paint, but yesterday we found these great mug kits while at Michael’s…$6 for all 3 kits (lots cheaper than the ceramic store.) We did things a little different and watched the movie in the afternoon…it was cool today and not a great day to be outside, plus we have Easter Vigil mass tonight and I wanted to get the movie in.

Making Mugs

IMG_6299.jpg

Finished Mugs

IMG_6316.jpg

Dinner: Chicken Cordon Belle, Enchanted Forest Trees (Broccoli), French Bread, and Herb Rice…for dessert Enchanted Rose Strawberry Shortcakes

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

Once again great movie night! The food looks delicious and I just love the mugs, I'll have to look for those in Michael's!

Great movie night!!! you always have the best theme and activities to go with it!

Happy Easter!

Very cool that the kids got Mickey mail! :thumbsup2

As always, your movie night is impressive!

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME on movie night! So impressive! Love the mickey mail, too! You are just so creative!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks planning friends for the nice comments about our latest dinner...I have to admit I feel kind of guilty accepting them because 99% of them I borrowed from someone else. :goodvibes

This has already been a long week and we are only 2 days into it. At school we are in the mist of our latest round of state testing...:headache: I get the pleasure of testing all those kids that need to be in a different setting other than the regular classroom during testing or are taking a modified test in some way. Usually I am giving the test in a one on one situation, which is no fun because I get to sit there and basically stare at the student the entire time they are testing...active monitoring at its finest. We are not allowed to read or do anything else during testing...talk about bored. My mind has been wandering towards ADRs and touring plans...have to stop sometimes and jot something down. :rotfl: Oh well 2 more days of testing...I am taking a personal day on Friday.

This has already been a long week and we are only 2 days into it. At school we are in the mist of our latest round of state testing...:headache: I get the pleasure of testing all those kids that need to be in a different setting other than the regular classroom during testing or are taking a modified test in some way. Usually I am giving the test in a one on one situation, which is no fun because I get to sit there and basically stare at the student the entire time they are testing...active monitoring at its finest. We are not allowed to read or do anything else during testing...talk about bored. My mind has been wandering towards ADRs and touring plans...have to stop sometimes and jot something down. :rotfl: Oh well 2 more days of testing...I am taking a personal day on Friday.

I had to do this when i worked for a school, it was SOOO boring, good thing it only lasts a week

PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME GO TO WORK TODAY!!! I DON"T WANNA!!!!:headache::headache::headache::headache:

Okay I feel better...I think I can, I think I can!!! :wizard: Wishing everyone a magicial day!

yay for beauty and the beast! And the mugs and food look awesome :goodvibes Sounds like you had a great easter weekend too.

I am sitting at the airport with my dd, waiting for our flight to DFW ( cheaper to fly and get a rental car than to drive). She qualified for the state private schools Academic competetion in 2 events...Ready Writing and Listening Skills. Today we are spending the day shopping (pray for patience...teenager shopping whose only fashion sense is a school uniform). Tomorrow the competitions at TCU (Texas Christian University) and then a flight home on Sunday.

Hope you guys have a great time. Good luck with the shopping, I know how "fun" shopping is with a teenage boy I can only imagine how it is with a girl!

I am sitting at the airport with my dd, waiting for our flight to DFW ( cheaper to fly and get a rental car than to drive). She qualified for the state private schools Academic competetion in 2 events...Ready Writing and Listening Skills. Today we are spending the day shopping (pray for patience...teenager shopping whose only fashion sense is a school uniform). Tomorrow the competitions at TCU (Texas Christian University) and then a flight home on Sunday.

:cheer2: YAY for your girl, thats awesome and have fun shopping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter