2 Bedroom Villa with Ocean View (Best Room)

cehenry222

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip in August 2021 and am planning on staying in a 2 bedroom ocean view villa. I know that I want a high floor - am looking for suggestions on what the best room number is that has the most non-obstructed view of the ocean. This is our first time (4 adults) and want to enjoy everything including, coffee and adult beverages on the balcony. If you have pictures of a room you stayed in and our willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated. This is a bucket list check off for me. We are also celebrating 20 years of marriage (my husband and I) and 36 years of marriage (my sister and brother-in-law). Thank you.

Thank you so much for your response. What a great view!! We are looking forward to going this year.

You're welcome! You will love it! We are returning in June, but this time will be in an 2 bedroom Island Garden.
What building were you in? It looks like there is more than one building or am I wrong? Thanks for the input. Going to be booking shortly and want to make sure I request right building and floor.

What building were you in? It looks like there is more than one building or am I wrong? Thanks for the input. Going to be booking shortly and want to make sure I request right building and floor.

Ewa. Looking at the ocean, it's just left of the lobby building. Right around the #5 on this map.

Attachments

• Aulani Map.JPG
    Aulani Map.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!