2 Adults at 1900 PF Just for Lobster Eggs Benedict!

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
I made an ADR for the morning of our anniversary JUST for the smoked salmon cream cheese spread/bagels and the LOBSTER EGGS BENEDICT! :goodvibes

I wish there was a way to get both those w/o doing a character breakfast but...I know you can get the lobster eggs benedict at GFC but I want the smoked salmon cream cheese spread as well!

Any other adults go to 1900 PF for the lobster eggs benedict??;)

You've got a problem. The menu at 1900 PF does not show LEB on it. What you need to do is change your reservation to the Grand Floridian Cafe. Note that the cost for that one item is at about 50% of the cost of the buffet at 1900. Disney would very quickly go broke if it was a buffet item.

Someone just returned and they had them on the buffet they are mini but that's fine with me!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Forgot to add...not sure what they used to like since this was a first for us, but it was just a lobster hollandaise sauce, no actual lobster meat on it or in the sauce.

Forgot to add...not sure what they used to like since this was a first for us, but it was just a lobster hollandaise sauce, no actual lobster meat on it or in the sauce.

Yes that's it and thanks so much for the confirmation!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

They were on the buffet when I went and were delish:thumbsup2 We actually enjoyed everything there was to offer at 1900 PF for breakfast. I can't wait to return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter