2 adults 3 children & a baby, where to stay?

mericletwins said:
It depends on your family and what appeals to you as far as themes. We have stayed at all three and liked all three, but the BC wins out over the other two in our opinion. The convenience of getting to two parks surpasses the convenience of getting to one. Plus, we are pool people, so the pool plays a large part in our vacation. The Poly pool always was crowded ( and we were there in the middle of January. ) The CR pool was kind of plain and boring, but I think they have upgraded it a bit. We also like all the "extras" around the Beach Club and Boardwalk area. Movies on the beach, surrey bikes, hair wraps, entertainers on the boardwalk in the evening, etc

I hear abt people walking from BC to HS. But I cant see how his works. Even using google maps I cant see a route. Any hints?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter