2-8-07 or How the DIS created a DCL Expert/Addict:Chap 23 Up! TR Done!

This PTR (pre trip report) has really been lots of fun to read. I have to make sure that I put it to my favorites so I can keep coming back to be updated! I, for one, certainly can appreciate your sense of humor!!!!

PTR I like that can I use it? Glad you are enjoying the PTR, thanks for reading and for your kind words!

I envy you! Although it seems like a life time away I'm sure. I have done 15 cruises (1 seven night Disney)and still get just as excited for each one as I did the first. Perhaps even more since now I know just how awesome they really are!

That has been one of the nice side effects of doing the “pre-report”. It gives me something to focus on until the trip gets here. It’s a nice way to pass the time. Plus since it is only a 3 night, it makes it feel like the trip is a bit longer!:yay:

The inspiration for many of the clues and/or gifts originated here on the Dis. :thumbsup2 I have a good friend who has given me a hard time about hanging out here. She thinks I am going to be too informed about what is going on that I will miss the magic of the moment. :rolleyes1 :dance3: I don’t think that will be the case. The time I have spent on these boards over the last few months have armed me with a wealth of knowledge hat I think will definitely enhance our family’s experience.pixiedust: Thanks for reading and your kind comments. There are only two clues left! And Thanks to the Dis community for all the fun you have helped me have planning the cruise and for the fun yet to come! :beach:

This has been a great read Ashman. And I agree with you. I have been on the DIS Board for more than 6 months in anticipation of my 4 day cruise (not only me, but 8 other members of my family) on Feb. 18th. I have learned so much, that my family has named me the official cruise director for any follow-on trips. If you have never been on a cruise, which many of us have not, I don't think you can learn enough about what goes on.

But, your pre-trip reports have been outstanding. You girls are adorable. I can't wait to read your post trip report. Carry on "my-man"!!!

I envy you! Although it seems like a life time away I'm sure. I have done 15 cruises (1 seven night Disney)and still get just as excited for each one as I did the first. Perhaps even more since now I know just how awesome they really are!

I hear ya. My wife and I really enjoy cruising so I always look for an opportunity to go on one. This is the first time we get to take our girls and they are very excited. It has been a blast watching their excitement and anticipation grow with each passing day! It’s kinda like we had two Christmas's this year!

This has been a great read Ashman. And I agree with you. I have been on the DIS Board for more than 6 months in anticipation of my 4 day cruise (not only me, but 8 other members of my family) on Feb. 18th. I have learned so much, that my family has named me the official cruise director for any follow-on trips. If you have never been on a cruise, which many of us have not, I don't think you can learn enough about what goes on.

But, your pre-trip reports have been outstanding. You girls are adorable. I can't wait to read your post trip report. Carry on "my-man"!!!

Thanks for the kind words and have a great time with your Family! You are now 1 month away from your special day! I know you guys are getting excited!

Great pretrip report. I love the pictures :goodvibes

Thanks! I know some are a bit blurry due to the rapid pace that many were taken but they convey what was happening! Love the I"insert preferred character" Avatar that you and others have they are really cool!

Chapter 11 More Hunt Fun

The kids run into to the kitchen to open the freezer. Inside they find another package, they grab it and run back to the living room.

Sweet Child, “OOOOOO its cold!” Yup been in there all night sweetie! :thumbsup2

Mini Me, “It’s swishy!” Swishy? Its not supposed to be swishy, did something melt? Is it nasty? Is they clue ruined? Will Barbara ever be able to tell John how she really feels about him? (Sorry flipped into Soap Opera mode) :happytv:

No not swishy, all is well, see?

ColoringBooks.jpg

Yup another stellar moment in photography! :confused3 Can you tell that the excitement is really revving up? For those of you who are not Neo and cannot manipulate the Matrix :cool2: to tell what you are looking at, it is a pair of Mickey Mouse Coloring Books. Nice and thin, really easy to put into a freezer stuffed with holiday goodness and foods!

Now for the next Clue!

Are you tired yet?
Do You need to Rest Your Head?
For your next clue go look under your bed!

See you next week for the final clue! Isn’t the excitement palpitating? Seriously though, thank you to those of you who have been following my PTR and for your kind comments! :banana:

This is worse then watching 24 and having to wait til the next week for the cliff hanger to be seen!

This is worse then watching 24 and having to wait til the next week for the cliff hanger to be seen!

WOW! :happytv: That's a pretty heady comparison! I hope my writing skills are up to snuff! :surfweb: However I am pretty sure that there won't be 5+ seasons! Thanks for the support and compliment! :thumbsup2

Oh, man, I just found this report today and since it had started so long ago I thought I would eventually get to the end. I can't believe I have to wait like everyone else!

I was telling my adult daughter something the other day I had learned on this board and she said you don't talk to anyone do you? Um, NO? I guess I could never tell her I am halfway to being a Mouseketeer. You all give me so much comfort that I am not the only geek obcessed with this board. My family thinks I am crazy, they just don't know the fun they are missing do they? It gives you months of enjoyment for only the price of a 3 or 4 or 7 day cruise!:rotfl:

Great trip report Ashman and I hope the cruise is more fun than the planning has been.

Oh, man, I just found this report today and since it had started so long ago I thought I would eventually get to the end. I can't believe I have to wait like everyone else!

I was telling my adult daughter something the other day I had learned on this board and she said you don't talk to anyone do you? Um, NO? I guess I could never tell her I am halfway to being a Mouseketeer. You all give me so much comfort that I am not the only geek obcessed with this board. My family thinks I am crazy, they just don't know the fun they are missing do they? It gives you months of enjoyment for only the price of a 3 or 4 or 7 day cruise!:rotfl:

Great trip report Ashman and I hope the cruise is more fun than the planning has been.

You have to wait? I booked this thing over 450 days ago! :lmao: Its funny how friends and family can mock and chide our DIS life but sooner or later, they come around, "Hey can you ask those people a question!" :dance3: Glad you are enjoying the read and Welcome to the DIS! Glad you are here! About 20 more posts and you'll have those ears!

In Ron Burganday Voice

We interupt this PTR to bring you this important message......

I GOT MY DOCS TODAY WOO HOO!

:cool1: :banana: :love: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: pirate:

Now back to our regualry scheduled PTR already in progress!

Is that not the most awesome feeling, to finally have those precious documents in hand??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Not much longer now before you sail, Ashman!!

Is that not the most awesome feeling, to finally have those precious documents in hand??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Not much longer now before you sail, Ashman!!

I think my wife is afraid that I am going to start coughing and muttering to myself “My precious! MY PREEEEEEECIIIOUS!” Whoops sorry, wrong board.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the Doc dance! Congrats!

Thanks, it so fun to do the docs dance with friends!

Thanks! What fun, the kids were ecstatic to see their names on the Tickets. Sweet Child recognized the DCL logo on the envelope and said, “SEE! It has to be our tickets that’s the sign!”

Can I get a whoot whoot?! :woohoo: :cool1: :yay:

WHOOT! WHOOT! And may all of your wishes, AAAAH you know the rest! I just love Shrek, how bout you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter