2/11/17 Fantasy awesome trip

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
Back home from the eastern sailing of the Fantasy. What an incredible trip! We plan on a full trip report, but a quick re-cap, incredible weather, calm seas, great service and SWDAS was GREAT!!!!! This was the best cruise yet!

One thing that did make me upset was.... The first day we went to the spa to check out the Rainforest Room.... I asked if they do One-Day Passes and was told no. I didn't really question it b/c I've only sailed the classic ships and assumed it was different since the Fantasy only did 7 night cruises. So we got the week long pass so I could still go in there. Well....on Tortola day I was in the Rainforest Room and the front desk person was giving a tour and asked if they wanted to purchase a One-Day Pass. WHAT?!?! When I later questioned it I was told that no, they don't offer one-day passes and only full week passes were available.

I know you can purchase one day passed on line and we bought the three day couples pass. So that is really weird.

I'm pretty upset about it. Especially since my husband went in there once and not even for very long. I might call Disney. I knew you could buy them online but forgot to before we left.

We were on the week before, and yep - awesome. The picture perfect weather every day didn't help.

I agree about the spa...they have continued to be on our "must no do" list. High pressure sales, unreasonable prices, and a mandatory (not suggested but mandatory) high tip added to the price. It is a beautiful facility, I'll give it that.

But that's not important. The cruise, the menu, the star wars theme, and the entertainment (especially the adult entertainment in the Tube) were all as you'd expect from Disney. I look forward to the OP's trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter