***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Had to fly to California a couple of weeks ago to help my daughter with an emergency and have been out of touch. For a little bit thought I might have to even cancel my trip, but it worked out in the end. Have managed to stalk this thread though:)

I have two ADR's I'm going to cancel that I'm pretty sure someone on this thread might be interested in like @PlutosUnDr8d

12/6 BOG for 4:15 and 6:20.

PM me if you're interested. I'll hold off posting them on the cancelled ADR thread.

Now that I just got back home I have 5 days to Clean my house and prepare it for company that will arrive before I get back (to celebrate my mother's 90th birthday), visit my mom as much as possible, prepare for the hearing on 12/13 to determine conservatorship for my mother, pack and decorate for christmas. Never mind starting my Christmas shopping. I keep reminding myself life is good and these are (mostly) good problems to have!
And, @jillyh YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you! Success! BOG 4:15!!!!
For you:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now I have a 6:45PM BOG for 3 ppl on 12/3 to offer up!:woohoo:

Finally got the MM purchased over the phone and confirmed that it will work starting on 12/1. The website said it would be available to use AFTER 12/1 but 72 hours from now is 12/1 so even if it is exactly 72 hours then it should be active at 10:30am which is about when we'll get to AK on our first park day after Boma. So, it should all work out!

@Maryemcd YAY! :santa: So happy it arrived safely!! Again, Merry Christmas and Merry Magical Disney Vacation to you and your family!! :santa:

I could not have asked for a BETTER group to plan our vacation with! The list of things I learned here is longer than our snack list, so you know that's A LOT! ;) So many wonderful people and so many laughs a long the way. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent here with you guys!! :thanks:

pixiedust: Hoping those who are at Disney now are having the time of their lives!! :yay:

:rainbow:Wishing everyone the most wonderful, special, fun and magical vacations!! May you enjoy every single moment. Make lots of memories and take lots of pictures!! :rainbow:

Thanks @Talby ! I hope this week flies by for those of us waiting to leave for vacation!!

Got my sister a ticket for 12/3 JBJB!!!!!! Add one adult to our group! YAAAYYYY!!!!:jumping1:

Awesome!! :banana:

Had to fly to California a couple of weeks ago to help my daughter with an emergency and have been out of touch. For a little bit thought I might have to even cancel my trip, but it worked out in the end. Have managed to stalk this thread though:)

I have two ADR's I'm going to cancel that I'm pretty sure someone on this thread might be interested in like @PlutosUnDr8d

12/6 BOG for 4:15 and 6:20.

PM me if you're interested. I'll hold off posting them on the cancelled ADR thread.

Now that I just got back home I have 5 days to Clean my house and prepare it for company that will arrive before I get back (to celebrate my mother's 90th birthday), visit my mom as much as possible, prepare for the hearing on 12/13 to determine conservatorship for my mother, pack and decorate for christmas. Never mind starting my Christmas shopping. I keep reminding myself life is good and these are (mostly) good problems to have!

Oh no! I'm glad everything worked out with your daughter and with your trip!!

Agreed! I didn't even think of it, but it's better to be prepared in case something happens with charging the MB's!
they are fixing it at a resort if you are on DDP but what a hassle and also if you wanted to put it on MB and then pay off with gift card and you don't have it with you... I think they will reverse the charge and put it on the gift card but who wants to deal with that? in fact I am thinking of just paying by gift card ANYWAY so I don't have to interact with the front desk, lol... at least for tips and OOP TS restaurants where I am sitting there anyway. For kiosks the magic band would be a lot easier I'd think.

they are fixing it at a resort if you are on DDP but what a hassle and also if you wanted to put it on MB and then pay off with gift card and you don't have it with you... I think they will reverse the charge and put it on the gift card but who wants to deal with that? in fact I am thinking of just paying by gift card ANYWAY so I don't have to interact with the front desk, lol... at least for tips and OOP TS restaurants where I am sitting there anyway. For kiosks the magic band would be a lot easier I'd think.
Huh... I've never actually thought of that. I was just thinking of keeping my credit card handy anyway... and I pick up my tickets there... hmm, is a giftcard more convenient if MBs are not working?

Yay, 4 more sleeps!!!!:yay:
Lol-- @CaleCakes , what kind of marshmallow, I mean dog, do you have?
Ours is a Great Dane, and she is a big baby!:dog2:
Of course, my sister is throwing off my plans for 12/3, but still attending JBJB and excited to meet everyone!
I hope everyone has or is having a MAGICAL trip!pixiedust:

He's a Central Asian Shepard. Not as tall as a dane but meatier. I love the look of the dane. Gentle giants.

What a day! DH woke up with a fever and stayed home from work today. You know, the man cold, LOL. And I've got a major issue with one of my clients I'm trying to deal with. These clients are not the easiest to begin with and their payment got all messed up so I'm sorting that out today. AND one of my certifications is getting messed up because the organization can't get a hold of one of my references. :( was SO hoping to have that done before I left.

BUT on the positive side, my two powerbanks arrived - and I'm feeling like I'm making progress on packing! Going to work on our day by day schedule tonight.

Has anyone been stalking the weather? now it's calling for rain on 12/4 which is my MK day :(

What a day! DH woke up with a fever and stayed home from work today. You know, the man cold, LOL. And I've got a major issue with one of my clients I'm trying to deal with. These clients are not the easiest to begin with and their payment got all messed up so I'm sorting that out today. AND one of my certifications is getting messed up because the organization can't get a hold of one of my references. :( was SO hoping to have that done before I left.

BUT on the positive side, my two powerbanks arrived - and I'm feeling like I'm making progress on packing! Going to work on our day by day schedule tonight.

Has anyone been stalking the weather? now it's calling for rain on 12/4 which is my MK day :(

I will be at MK on 12/4 also! I saw they are calling for rain later in the day. I also saw rain for Monday but now it is just showing cloudy. I am hoping this passes and the weather will be sunny!

I will be at MK on 12/4 also! I saw they are calling for rain later in the day. I also saw rain for Monday but now it is just showing cloudy. I am hoping this passes and the weather will be sunny!

There is still time to change! it is a 60% chance right now and I don't think it will rain ALL day, just scattered rain is what is predicted.

This is my hollywood studios extra magic hours day with jedi training academy signup first thing in the morning. Boo

there is time for it to change, it is still pretty far out in the forecast. it's not like there is an imminent system and they've been flip flopping about rain early in the week for the last month

I also like weatherundeground, they have a graph with percentages at all hours of the day

https://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:32801.1.99999

I just read this on another thread, maybe everyone knows already but I found it interesting: If you have a Chase Visa you can get into some special viewing are for Illuminations at Epcot. It's in Italy near Isola west across from the wine shop. I ended up cancelling our Illuminations dessert party so it't nice to know there is a chase perk.

I honestly wouldn't trust any forecasts this far out. I bet if you compared a bunch of different weather sites right now they would all say different things. And remember, a 60% chance of rain only means there's a 60% chance of any rain at all happening, not that it's going to rain 60% of the day! :rotfl:

I just read this on another thread, maybe everyone knows already but I found it interesting: If you have a Chase Visa you can get into some special viewing are for Illuminations at Epcot. It's in Italy near Isola west across from the wine shop. I ended up cancelling our Illuminations dessert party so it't nice to know there is a chase perk.

Was this verified? I've heard about this but thought it was only during F&W Festival?

I thought that was only during F&W festival and not all year long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter