1st trip w/family Feb.21st.....

Sir Sly

Earning My Ears
Its official; going 2/21/09 -2/28/09!!! Getting ready to purchase tickets and am nervous as heck! I see cheaper prices than Disneys site but I worried about losing my money!!! Is "undercover tourist" legit? Does anyone know where I can get the best deal? I'm almost burnt out from reading and online searches...Please help!!!:surfweb:

:welcome:

Undercover Tourist is absolutely a legit company and I have bought from them several times. If you go to www.mousesaver.com and subscribe to their newsletter then you can get evey better pricing when the newsletter comes out in a few weeks. I have also heard good things about a company called Maple Leaf but I don't know anything about them. You want to absolutely avoid buying tix from ebay, craigslist or from any individuals.

Are you staying on Disney Property? I know they currently have a buy 4 days get 3 free for a package with hotel and tickets. This could be a good deal for you if you are staying on site. I am not sure though if the offer is good for your dates.

Definitely check out the 4/3 deal. It could save you major money.

Welcome to the DIS! Sending pixie dust your way for your first family trip!

10.gif

I am staying on property (OKW), traded timeshare. I would love to wait for the news letter but i'm concerned that i won't be able to get tix b4 I leave (2/19/09).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter