• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Trip to WDW and AKL...w/a few pot holes in the road Day 4 Update

Emily looks sweet in her dance costume...will catch up with you next week...
how many kids are you looking to take on...I have three (almost three year olds) including my own...I have one girl who has a two year old and pregnant who wants to talk to me after Ashton's surgery--don't know if I want more...three tots are a handful...trying to convert to preschool mode after the surgery--I purchased some workbooks before I left for Disney--we already do learning games and songs going to try to do half hour to an hour of real sit down time w/workbooks--LOL!
good luck w/your garage sale this weekend and the eye doctor...

For anyone in my group...I ordered the cd this morning. I had a problem with the code, since we bought so early and they had to extend it out. Hopefully it will be here soon!

Wish me luck with the garage sale. Luckily they at least took the rain out of the forecast for today. I have a lot to sell!

I have 2 daycare interviews next week...which will give me my 8. 2 are school age, though. So they are easy! I am loving the new job so far. I will do an update tomorrow sometime!

By the way we bought another 3 months. They will re check Jenny in September. Right now she needs glasses, but they want to see if her brain will develop anymore without them. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Awwww what sweet pictures. I wish my daughter had been "girly" and taken dancing. If it was pink or had a bow on it, it was a no-go. We had to sweat through Summer softball games.

Enjoying the report.

My fingers are crossed x. And good luck with the yard sale. Sale lots of stuff so you will have extra Disney money. Wow the daycare is taking off, you will make even more Disney money :thumbsup2.

Good luck with the garage sale! I hope you make enough money to stay at the Poly for 2 weeks!!!:thumbsup2

We made $750 on the garage sale. I am going to hold it again on Thursday and Friday do (1/2 off). Since it rained all day today. Hopefully I get rid of the double jogging stroller, rose petal cottage and gas stove. I am so tired! What a weekend. We have a birthday party at 2 for nephew and then maybe I can get caught up tomorrow and do some dising!

I wish we could spend it on another disney trip. We just got the bill for Austins tubes....$2500.00. Ugh!

We made $750 on the garage sale. I am going to hold it again on Thursday and Friday do (1/2 off). Since it rained all day today. Hopefully I get rid of the double jogging stroller, rose petal cottage and gas stove. I am so tired! What a weekend. We have a birthday party at 2 for nephew and then maybe I can get caught up tomorrow and do some dising!

I wish we could spend it on another disney trip. We just got the bill for Austins tubes....$2500.00. Ugh!

Way to go on the garage sale :thumbsup2.

UGH is right!! :scared1: Medical bills :headache: :sad2:

:cheer2:congrats!! on the sale...great idea 50% off sale...
if that is the cost of tubes:scared1:
:sad2:don't even want to think of what Ashton's procedure will cost

I know...I never get on the dis anymore. There just isn't enough time in each day. I think things will calm down this week and just maybe I will be able to finish my trip report. I am trying to get the cds off in the mail today while the kids are nappping. We shall see how that goes.

I can't wait for an update. I guess the daycare it going good? I can imagine once the kiddos all go home all you want to do is get a hot shower and go to bed.

So Austin has had pneumonia. Its been a long week at our house. We go back tonight to see if he needs admitted for the weekend. Ugh!

I know I need to get back on and do an update when things calm down again!

So sorry to hear about Austin!:grouphug:many prayers being sent your way.

If you go to photobucket and keyword search Walt Disney World I bet you find what you are looking for. Good Luck!!!:wizard:
:flower3:

Just a quick note. We are in between dance recitals. Here is Jenny on her big day:
IMG_0019.jpg

She did so great this afternoon. I will try and get on tomorrow.

Jenny's costume is so pretty. My daughter's was hot pink. It was cute, but Jenny's is PRETTY!

I just stumbled across your TR tonight. I have a couple pages left but need to hit the hay for an early start tomorrow. Just wanted to say hi from another cornfield in Iowa. :)

The town we live near is a German town, too. My husband's family is all of German heritage. Then there's me - a mutt. Part Italian, part Scottish, Part French Canadian...

We're in western IA...how about you?

So Austin has had pneumonia. Its been a long week at our house. We go back tonight to see if he needs admitted for the weekend. Ugh!

Sorry to hear about Austin! Good luck getting your little guy healthy soon!!!

Amber so sorry about Austin!!:hug:

I forgot to tell you my cd arrived save and sound ABIG THANKYOU!!:flower3:

First time trips are always a learning experience !! Even if you have planned very carefully!! My solo trips are great teaching tools for my Family trips !I scope out new attractions , hidden gems etc !! Each time try new restaurants and counter services !!We didn't get the Hopper our first trip but we have it this time !!:banana: By the way I loved te Biergarten too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter