1st Trip to WDW and AKL...w/a few pot holes in the road Day 4 Update

I can't believe it took you an hour to get to AK from AKL! It only took us 15 min from the Poly!! I agree that our DIS meet could have been a little better and cooler in a different park!!:lmao:

Awwww! You have to send me that picture of Jenny and Emily! Emily was looking at your posts earlier and said, "Wook Momma, Dat's my best friend Yenny!" She loved playing with Jenny! I believe they are the future DISers!!:rotfl:

Can't wait to see more!

It was still great to meet in person. I will email you the photos! Jenny talks about her, too! I told her you were going in the fall next year and she was trying to sweet talk her daddy.

We aren't in a cornfield but nice to see another Hawkeye!

Hey this girl is a Cyclone...but thanks for stopping by!

By the way Austin took his first steps today and of course no camcorder. By the time I got it he wouldn't walk anymore. I was kind of hoping he would stay my baby for awhile longer.

Jenny has dance recital on Saturday. So I probably won't get an update until later on. I will try and post a dance photo, though!

It is always so sweet when they take their first steps. It is a little sad though.

Looking forward to the dance recital pictures. And more updates.

IMG_0262.jpg

I loved this picture!!

And I do know that wistful feeling you get when your baby starts to walk... :lovestruc

Kathy

I leave in about 10 days, so I am going to reread your AK before I leave in an attempt to prepare myself for the heat! :rotfl: That's the only bad thing about June - no time for the body to get used to the heat before arriving! I was sweating just reading your report! :laughing:

I leave in about 10 days, so I am going to reread your AK before I leave in an attempt to prepare myself for the heat! :rotfl: That's the only bad thing about June - no time for the body to get used to the heat before arriving! I was sweating just reading your report! :laughing:

I will take the heat we had over the rain they had the following week anyday. It was hot, but never humid while we were there. So nice!!!

My gosh I missed a lot while we were away! You go fast! I love DD's polka dot dress and the cute shirt with Mickey on front. That's so pretty!

Did you guys ever have the fried shrimp at AKL CS? I had some credits left over on my last day so we went there for lunch. It was so good. Better than a lot of TS places!​

OK I'm back!! need to find where I left off. Will take a while starting to upload my pics and laundry will try to catch up in between.

I finally got caught up with your review.

My wife and I stayed at AKL in 2003 and we loved it.

Your reviews are great thanks for writing them. :worship:

:surfweb:

Just a quick note. We are in between dance recitals. Here is Jenny on her big day:
IMG_0019.jpg

She did so great this afternoon. I will try and get on tomorrow.

How sweet! Emily starts dance at the end of the month! I can't wait! She loves to dance and I think she'll love to be in a class with other kiddos her age learing to dance and socialize!

How sweet! Emily starts dance at the end of the month! I can't wait! She loves to dance and I think she'll love to be in a class with other kiddos her age learing to dance and socialize!

I bet she will love it. This is Jenny's second year. She got to start tap this year, last year it was just ballet. We even do summer dance camp.

Aww She looks gorgeous!

Thanks! She had so much fun!

What sweet pictures. She looks so pretty in her costume.

Thanks...I so need to go to bed. We have been doing dance since noon today and that makes for a long day!

By the way...the carpet man started in the basement yesterday and only has the steps left and we will have a carpeted basement. No more cement floors! Yeah...the daycare is moving downstairs!!!:banana:

I'm back and all caught up!

Great start to the report!

What a headache that room situation must have been. I would have been steaming mad!

I am so behind. I got done with dance and today was Jenny's last day at school. BUT>>>my garage sale is this weekend. I spend every last minute working on that. Of course it is suppose to rain this weekend. I have to take Jenny back to the eye dr. tomorrow. We will see...guessing glasses are in her future. Hopefully I can do an update on Sunday when things calm down. We had a provider quit in town, so everyone needs daycare help, again. Ugh! I can only take so many. Calgon take me away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter