1st Trip (of many!) as Mr. & Mrs.--the TR-- UPDATE 9/9: Life Update--We're Moving!!

So I am totally joining your blog!! i can't wait to here where ya'll are moving to, and I hope it is beneficial to ya'll. Good luck in the next several days!!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes It's been a lot of fun to write it. I'll have the moving update up next! Thank you so much!

Hi Everyone!

Even though my trip is over, I wanted to give you this life update. We're moving!!! :dance3:

Michael and I went to Beaumont, TX this past weekend/week to have our final interview at a church and we were offered the jobs!! Michael will be the full-time youth minister, and I'll be his assistant! We're so excited that we'll be able to work together and I'll actually get paid for the things I already help him with now. And I'll be able to help a lot more since I won't have another job. And a big bonus is that I'll be able to use my degree and actually get paid to do what I'm passionate about! Everyone at the church is super nice too. We really feel like we fit in well there.

We've already found an apartment, and our lease officially starts Sept 17th (this month's rent was free because they're running a special in Sept, so we decided to take advantage of it) but we're planning on not moving until October 1st or so. Everything is just falling into place. Oh--and the pastor told us that whenever we have a baby, I can stay home and just work from the house since it's part-time. This is a HUGE blessing for us because we've always wanted me to be able to stay home when we have kids (none on the way, btw).

So that's a little life update for us! Thanks so much for your well-wishes, thoughts, and/or prayers!! :grouphug: Yall are so great!

And I'd love for you to stop by our blog sometime! I try to update it regularly (these past few weeks have been not as frequent because of my back getting messed up again and then us trying to figure out all this job stuff). It has everything from life news to recipes to travel to TV shows. Here's the link in case you're interested: http://ourfamilye.wordpress.com/

Oh--and please don't mention the move on FB or the blog until we announce it there. We're waiting until next Wednesday to tell our youth students, and I don't want them stumbling upon the news sooner. Thanks!

Thank you again for reading this TR and for letting me share about our trip with you. I'm so thankful for the friendships that have been made with you all!

--Staci

PS. If I'm reading your TR/PTR, sooooo sorry I'm so behind! It's been crazy lately! But I'll try to catch up asap! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the new jobs! I knew everything would work out for you. :) Good luck with the move. I've bookmarked your blog. I check it regularly. :)

Yay for having everything work out! I'm so glad that you're both happy with the positions! Praise God that He worked it all out for good :goodvibes

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm so happy that it has all worked out and in such an amazingly perfect fashion. It sounds like such a wonderful set up!:goodvibes

Congrats on the move & new jobs!! Now you can start working on having that baby so that you can take advantage of working from home. :thumbsup2 Oh how I wish it would be that easy for me!! lol But really though, congrats!

And I'm going to try & catch up on your blog. I bookmarked it the first time you posted it, but then kind of forgot. I just started one myself for my family & friends because I figured with the baby coming soon and us living pretty far from family, it was a good way to keep them updated on everything. I'd like to link yours to mine, if you wouldn't mind? Let me know!

Staci, that's absolutely wonderful news!! I'm so glad the job worked out for you guys! I'll definitely be following along on your blog!

That's awesome news!!! Glad everything fell into place so well for you guys!

PS... I was born in Beaumont! LOL Friendliest people ever! I'm sure you guys will be very happy there! :goodvibes

Congratulations on the new jobs! I knew everything would work out for you. :) Good luck with the move. I've bookmarked your blog. I check it regularly. :)

Thanks Jenny! We're excited. Yay! Thanks for reading my blog too--AND for commenting! It's always better when I get replies. :thumbsup2

Yay for having everything work out! I'm so glad that you're both happy with the positions! Praise God that He worked it all out for good :goodvibes

Thanks! It's even better than what we were hoping for! He definitely did. :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! It seems as if everything is falling perfectly into place:hug:

Thank you so much! It definitely is. It's been a long road, but it's finally falling into place.

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm so happy that it has all worked out and in such an amazingly perfect fashion. It sounds like such a wonderful set up!:goodvibes

Thank you! We couldn't ask for it to be more perfect---well, we'd like to be able to move my family down closer. :upsidedow We're probably the most excited about the set up! It'll be great to work together.

Congrats on the move & new jobs!! Now you can start working on having that baby so that you can take advantage of working from home. :thumbsup2 Oh how I wish it would be that easy for me!! lol But really though, congrats!

And I'm going to try & catch up on your blog. I bookmarked it the first time you posted it, but then kind of forgot. I just started one myself for my family & friends because I figured with the baby coming soon and us living pretty far from family, it was a good way to keep them updated on everything. I'd like to link yours to mine, if you wouldn't mind? Let me know!

Thanks so much! Haha--so true! :thumbsup2 Hopefully it won't be too long before we're able to take advantage of it! Paxton will be here before you know it. I'm sure you're getting SOOO excited! Yay--thanks for reading my blog! It's been a lot of fun to write so far. Could you send me the link? Yeah, I'd love for you to be able to link it to yours! Could I do the same for yours?

So excited for you Staci!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Thanks so much, Jen!! How is everything in A-town? :thumbsup2

Staci, that's absolutely wonderful news!! I'm so glad the job worked out for you guys! I'll definitely be following along on your blog!

Thank you!! We're so glad it did too! And thanks for reading our blog!! :flower3:

That's awesome news!!! Glad everything fell into place so well for you guys!

PS... I was born in Beaumont! LOL Friendliest people ever! I'm sure you guys will be very happy there! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! Oh how funny--small world! We just couldn't get over how friendly people were there! Thank you--I'm sure we will too! :goodvibes

YAY!!! Love how it all fell into place for you :goodvibes My parents live 30 minutes from Beaumont!!! DISMEET maybe? ;)

Hey Staci!
It's been way too long since I've been on the Boards (moving was a nightmare plus being a SAHM is sooooo time consuming!) and I came across your TR! I'm so excited for you guys and your move! That is awesome that everything is working out for you. That's how you know things are supposed to be! :thumbsup2
I just opened up your blog and will read along. Can't wait to hear more details about your future! Hope you guys are doing well and congrats again!
~Amanda

Hey Staci!
It's been way too long since I've been on the Boards (moving was a nightmare plus being a SAHM is sooooo time consuming!) and I came across your TR! I'm so excited for you guys and your move! That is awesome that everything is working out for you. That's how you know things are supposed to be! :thumbsup2
I just opened up your blog and will read along. Can't wait to hear more details about your future! Hope you guys are doing well and congrats again!
~Amanda

HEY Amanda!!! It has been so long! How is sweet baby Emma?:goodvibes

HEY Amanda!!! It has been so long! How is sweet baby Emma?:goodvibes

Hey Katie!
She's wonderful! Gettin' sooooo big! We've been so busy it's crazy! Those folks that say SAHMs sit around eating BonBons and watch Soap Operas are crazy! (that or those SAHMs have maids and nannies to take care of everything!) I need to catch up on your PTR!!! Hard to believe you guys will be heading to Disney before ya know it! Hope you're doing well!
:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter