1st timer cruise question

huey578

Test Track Dummy
What is the dinning rotation for a 3 night cruise? We would love to eat at Palo's ,any suggestions on which resturant to bypass? Thanks! :cool1:

I have no idea on the rotations, but can completely understand your not wanting to miss a night...How about "double dipping".. THis is eating in your dining room, and then PALO as well. Perhaps eating something small or just an entree, and saving room for PALO. That way you get to enjoy all the dining rooms. I definitely would not want to miss one either..Many do this..HTH :thumbsup2

We don't necessarily eat twice, but we make our Palo reservation opposite our normal dining time..then we join our table mates to visit..not eat, before/after Palo.

You will get a lot of different opinions on which restaurant not to miss, lol. I would make your reservation at Palo for whatever night you can get in.

I could only get Palo on the last night...everyone told me NOT TO MISS the last night...so we went there afterwards...other than giving my tips..nothing about the last night was to be missed!
This time I made it for Wednesday night (7 day eastern) because I wasn't a fan of master chef's night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter