1st time renter - room request?

KM82

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are renting points for the first time and staying at AKL Kidani. Can I make our room requests through Touring Plans like I've done in the past, or do I need to go through different channels? (renting through an agency, not directly through owners). Thanks!

I was under the impression that you could use Touring Plans. I think it asks for resie number and when you are renting points you are given that number.

I was under the impression that you could use Touring Plans. I think it asks for resie number and when you are renting points you are given that number.

You get a reservation number, but I'm pretty sure DVC runs separately. When we used dvc rental store to rent points all communication (including room preferences) had to go through them, then passed on to the DVC owner that was renting out the points.

You can do either, but most DVC do put it via MS. Your chances will be the same regardless of the way you put them in

OP, I think you said you have used touring plans before for a room request. What info did they ask for? I think it’s your personal info plus your reservation number. You will have that info if you rent points. I don’t see why you couldn’t use it to make a room request through touring plans.

I rent points, I try to get the resort phone number, and call myself. Never had a problem, at bay lake I always ask for the marina side, and have always gotten it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter