1st MNSSHP on Saturday, costume questions

popriv

Mouseketeer
Sleep late, arrive at MK between 4 - 4:30, fastpass space mtn. & indy 500.
Can we put costume on in the park? can I find a quite place to make up 6yr old DGD as Frankie Stien, Green face paint, change into costume, I'll put on zombie clothes and grey face paint. we would carry these into the park in a bag...

Do you see any problems doing this?? I'd rather do this than show up at 4pm in full costume

Thanks, DW, DD, DD, DGD and I are all excited with this last minute MNSSHP addition...

Bunk

There's a restroom between Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress and some benches and tables throughout Tomorrowland that would probably do the trick.

Yeah, a lot of people will bring their costume in and change at some point. If you have a lot of face paint it’s probably a really good idea to wait, depending on the weather on your party date. If it’s really hot with no cloud cover, that 4pm-pre-sunset time can be no bueno for face paint! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!