1st for Orlando

flipfloppershopper

Earning My Ears
I am leaving a review of the company 1st for Orlando. I couldn't find any reviews for it when I was searching for a place to stay. There were 3 families (11 total 5kids+6Adults). Each room had its own TV. The living room had a wide screen. We rented a 6 bedroom 5 1/2 bath house with gameroom and pool. The price was slightly cheaper than other homes we had looked at. Our expience was very positive! I would rent from them again. The house was just as pictured. The customer service is great!! On Sunday evening it rained and flooded our pool, we notified the management company Monday morning and someone was sent out and our pool was cleaned before lunch. The only thing I didn't like about the company is that you can pay your deposit with the credit card but if you want to pay your total with the credit card there is an extra fee (like 4 or 5% I'm sure due to the fees credit card companies charge). We chose to pay the rest with a check. As you can see this was not enough of an inconvenience to keep us from renting. The staff is great!!
The web site is

http://www.1stfororlando.com/fvv/Seasons3.htm

Check in was easy. There was a key pad with a code so we could all come and go as we pleased.

The area we stayed in was called Season's Resort. It is in kissimee and is in a location that is very easy to get to Disney. The area is nice and house was very secure with the alarm system. The neighborhood was very quiet and friendly.

I hope this helps the next person who is considering this company. I wish there had been a few reviews when I was looking.

Great!!

Always good to hear a positive experience!

I'm going to move your review up to the Review Board, and if you'd like to add a little more info about your check in procedure, and maybe a link to the house you stayed in (so we can all look at the pics!!;) ), that would be great!

:sunny:

No, it was $1450 for the week we sayed in June. For us it was cheaper than a hotel because 3 families split it and with the private pool and full kitchen it was a great bargain. We all had plenty of room.

I saw a review here from 2006 stating the customers had a wonderful experience. My fiancé' rented properties numerous times from them, but not in the past 5 years.

Our experience was HORRIBLE.

The pictures on the internet compared to the inside of the property were in no way comparable. The carpets were filthy. I could not bring my 10 pound dog but I can assure you there had been MANY pets in that property just by the looks of the carpet.

The bedding was dirty, the glass tables looked at though they had not been cleaned in over a year. I drove from New York to Florida for a vacation, not to clean!

When I contacted the office that rented me the property, they had me call a different number. When I called that number I spoke to an English gentlemen who was very defensive and just advised me to leave the property if I wasn't happy - no option for a cleaning company to come and do their job properly.

I will state that the outside of the property was beautiful and the pool was very clean. Other than that, don't rent from them unless you want to clean their property for them. I should charge for the bleach, cleanser, and Clorox wipes I had to purchase to make the place ok enough to sleep in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter