1st Disney Cruise 10/25/03

NADTWINS

Earning My Ears
Hello,
This is my familys first Disney cruise! I havent been on a cruise in a verry long time ( was my parents vaction of choice when I was young. I must have been on at least 16 cruises). Looking foward to see the changes in cruising in the last 25 years and the Disney twist!
Would love some input on the following subjects, I have twin boys that will be 11 years old when we sail. I have aranged my own air transportation do I use disneys bus or a privet car service such as Happy limo? my inlaws are also coming :rolleyes: so there will be 6 of us. Want to take the kids snorkling do not need to go on excurtions though any sugestions as to good beaches on the western cruise? What ealse should I ask or know?????

In Cozumel, let me recommend Nachi Cocum (not sure about spelling). It is a beach resort that is not advertised. It has a wonderful pool area with big pool, and hot tub that you can order drinks directly from without getting out of pool. It's about a 15 minute taxi ride from boat. They have little tiki huts with chairs that you pay a certain amount for and can use them all day. Some drinks are included in this price. We went there last May with our friends from New York and ran into another couple that we had meet on the boat that were from Texas. So I guess it was a great choice. They do not have the trampoline things when we were there. You could rent boats, get massages, hair braids, nice restaurant there too. I loved Cozumel. Much better than St. Thomas and St. Maartin. It was just a very relaxing day at a beautiful beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter