1st Cruise EVER booked for April 30 - May 4!

oliverweagle

Mouseketeer
Well, we took the plunge and will be headed out on the Disney Wonder for their 4 night Bahamas cruise! There will be my wife and I and 4 year old son - along with my parents who have never been on a cruise before - let alone a Disney experience! We are looking forward to learning more about what we may expect. If any of you have suggestions please don't be shy - and do let us know if we may be shipmates! :sunny:

Hi! We will be sailing with you - three other couples have chimed in as well. There is a thread started for this cruise, but you will have to search for it -- April 30 2006 is in the title I believe.

This will be our first cruise as well. We will be 40something honeymooners. ;-)

Look for the other thread & post there so we can all keep track of each other! I hope we will all make a plan to meet up at sail away --

Nancy (& Mike) Chattanooga, TN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter