1DXDP credit - what do you choose?

LeslieLou

DIS Veteran
My family will be at the world for 10 days at the end of May. We will have DxDP for the first 2 nights and 3 days. I do not want buffet/AYCtE/signature because 4 ppl will share the 3 credits (maybe something OOP for my 10yo son)

what 1 credit location (anywhere) would you pick? Any reasoning appreciated

Our other plans:
Sci fi lunch
Open dinner
Morimoto lunch
Yachtsman dinner
CG Brunch
homecomin dinner

My family will be at the world for 10 days at the end of May. We will have DxDP for the first 2 nights and 3 days. I do not want buffet/AYCtE/signature because 4 ppl will share the 3 credits (maybe something OOP for my 10yo son)

what 1 credit location (anywhere) would you pick? Any reasoning appreciated

Our other plans:
Sci fi lunch
Open dinner
Morimoto lunch
Yachtsman dinner
CG Brunch
homecomin dinner

Skipper Canteen at MK is one of our favorites. LOVE their apps.

How are you doing the math on your credits? You have 6 total credits per person on the plan and you already have 7 TS credits in your plans.

I would choose whatever locations (a) have food that appeals to me and (b) are convenient to where I expect to be at each meal time.

I like Raglan Road for your open dinner because I don't know that Hollywood Studios would be a full day park for me and Raglan Road has entertainment. Their portions are also very large and 4 people sharing three credits will be plenty of food. :daisy:

I like Raglan Road for your open dinner because I don't know that Hollywood Studios would be a full day park for me and Raglan Road has entertainment. Their portions are also very large and 4 people sharing three credits will be plenty of food. :daisy:
Thanks! I hadn’t considered Raglan Road. It’s been years since we’ve been there (for no good reason)

Skipper Canteen at MK is one of our favorites. LOVE their apps.

How are you doing the math on your credits? You have 6 total credits per person on the plan and you already have 7 TS credits in your plans.
My 10 year old son and I will share. Neither of us eat much and appetizers and desserts will be for the table. He will be OOP at CG for sure (believe child’s price is up to age 11)

Thanks for suggestion on SG! We are going there later in the trip OOP.

I would choose whatever locations (a) have food that appeals to me and (b) are convenient to where I expect to be at each meal time.
Fair enough. I was looking for opinions so I might consider a differen location. We have Tutto Italia booked now and I changed from Chefs de France. I feel indecisive!

We have the DxDP on our next trip and plan to pay OOP most times for my 11yo son. My favorite 1 credit non-buffets are La Hacienda San Angel, Teppan Edo, Chefs de France, Spice Road Table.

My 10 year old son and I will share. Neither of us eat much and appetizers and desserts will be for the table. He will be OOP at CG for sure (believe child’s price is up to age 11)

I’ve not heard of any set price Disney restaurants that give the child price to age 11 instead of 9. Is this new?

ETA - I Googled it and the age is to 11. I was quite surprised because it is engrained in us that at 9 kids are Disney adults. I didn’t realize there were exceptions. What a nice surprise.

Last edited:

Child's price is up to age 9 at ALL Disney restaurants...not 11.

EDIT: I guess the child age is up to 11 at CG brunch.

Last edited:
We have the DxDP on our next trip and plan to pay OOP most times for my 11yo son. My favorite 1 credit non-buffets are La Hacienda San Angel, Teppan Edo, Chefs de France, Spice Road Table.
I’ve been really considering Hacienda San Angel- we’ve never been. What does your family enjoy there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter