CLOSED. 195 Hilton Head points for $16 a point. Must be used by August 31, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvwdw18

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
If interested, please respond to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check on the availability and the price. In your response, please include the following information:

-Check In date
-Check Out date
-DVC Resort Location (Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Bay Lake, etc)
-Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom)
-View Preference (standard, lake, theme park, etc)

Payment Terms: Upon recieving a confirmation email, please send 75% deposit through Paypal. The final 25% of payment will be due at least a month before check in date. Deposits will be non-refundable.

*I work as a teacher during the day. Please be patient - the end of the school year can be quite hectic but I will make sure to reply ASAP! Thank you :-)

If interested, please respond to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check on the availability and the price. In your response, please include the following information:

-Check In date
-Check Out date

Payment Terms: Upon recieving a confirmation email, please send 75% deposit through Paypal. The final 25% of payment will be due at least a month before check in date. Deposits will be non-refundable.

*I work as a teacher during the day. Please be patient - the end of the school year can be quite hectic but I will make sure to reply ASAP! Thank you :-)
Hi there, looking for a studio value or standard view is fine. It would be 7/5-7-9. Thanks

Hello! The only hotel that has a studio available for those dates would be Saratoga Springs. A standard room would be 60 points and a preferred room would be 68.

Hi there, looking for a studio value or standard view is fine. It would be 7/5-7-9. Thanks
Hello! The only hotel that has a studio available for those dates would be Saratoga Springs. A standard room would be 60 points and a preferred room would be 68.

I think we are gonna pass for now. Hoping a different resort would of been available, stayed at Saratoga a lot in past and wanted try something new. Thank you for looking at availability😁

Are there any studios available for check in on 6/9 check out 6/10. I'm just looking to add on one day for a short trip for my husband and myself.

Are there any studios available for check in on 6/9 check out 6/10. I'm just looking to add on one day for a short trip for my husband and myself.
There are no studios currently available for that night. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out!

Hi, looking for a one night stay at old key west in a standard view studio. Dates are flexible, any weekday night between july 9th and july 31st would work. Thanks

Hi! Looking for a 3 bedroom or something that will fit 6 adults and 5 kids. 6/5-6/7. Could go a few days earlier.

Hi, we are looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW - checking in Sunday July 9, out on Thursday July 13th; near the hospitality house - 104 points I believe?

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

-Check In date
-Check Out date

I'd love 104 points for OKW in a 1 bedroom checking in Jul 9th checking out Jul 13th ... near Hospitality House

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter