1900 park fare for dinner??

Not recently. We did it in 2009 and we weren't crazy about the food, both in choices and quality (tough meat).

It sounds like it's gotten better in recent reviews. My little nieces really want to see Cinderella and her family so we're going to try it again.

We're going in September. Like all of our character meals we booked we're going for the experience for our young daughters more than the food.

We went in Nov/15 and the Tremaines are hilarious! The food wasn't spectacular, but we all managed to find something we liked, including multiple helpings of the strawberry soup! I'd definitely go back.

We went a few trips back, mainly for the characters. I did not think the food was great but my daughters had a great time meeting the characters. We would not visit again.

If it's your goal to have a character dinner, I would say 1900PF is pretty good for dinner. Granted, no WDW character buffet dinners will have stellar food, but I thought the options were a step above the standards for most character dinners. I also personally think that the quality of character interaction was better at 1900PF.

IMO, if you're trying to go to 1900PF, I would go for breakfast. The characters are different (winnie the pooh, tigger, alice, mary poppins, and the mad hatter are the standard breakfast crew), and I liked the food a lot more.

Not recently. We did it in 2009 and we weren't crazy about the food, both in choices and quality (tough meat).

It sounds like it's gotten better in recent reviews. My little nieces really want to see Cinderella and her family so we're going to try it again.
Same here. Food was honestly not good for both quality and variety. Not impressed at all. That place needs an overhaul.

In 2015 I thought the food was decent for dinner. Not the best character buffet for food, but I did not really have any complaints about food. The characters there are so fun I loved talking to them. It is a very busy restaurant and fairly loud, but i would recommend this experience overall :)

We were there last week. The food was good - no complaints. The sisters and Lady Tremaine - awesome! We are still talking about how the sisters were going at one another. We sat right where they come out and the sisters were all over each other. Lady Tremaine was really funny in how she gets on them. Cinderella and the Prince were very nice, but Anastasia and Drizella really took a lot of time at the tables, as did Lady Tremaine. This has become one of our must do's for every trip.

My family has done dinner and breakfast at 1900 Park Faire the last two summers. My wife/daughter and sister in law/niece are going again for dinner on 4th of July week and I did not care much for the food so I was going to go to Disney Springs to eat. As for breakfast, I would do breakfast again just for the Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins. The stepsisters are the highlight of the dinner though. If you have never been then I would say try it, but for me I've done it twice and the food is not the highlight of the evening.

My daughter loved the Tremaines, so it was worth it for us. But I wouldn't say the food was anything special.

We liked the food, not our fave, but not bad either... but absolutely 100% worth a visit for the character interaction - so hilarious!

Aw, this is somewhat concerning. We are going for the first time in November and we had originally heard the food was good. I am excited for the character interactions so as long as those go well it will be worth it. It is disappointing that the food might not be good, though.

We are going to dinner because of the characters at that time.

I went for dinner. The food was not good. Very poor quality and selection. BUT, the stepsisters were a riot and made the whole dinner worth it.

Went back in May and by far the worst character experience of the trip. Service was non existent (we were done with our meal before we got drinks) and the characters were rushing by. My daughter (5 years old) only enjoyed Prince Charming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter