1900 park fare dinner!!!????

kikiV

Mouseketeer
After weeks of deciding which character dinner to try for the first time ever, we decided on 1900 Park Fare. I was very happy with my decision and the menu looks great. However, it doesn't seem to be getting very good review on the Dis. Anyone recently have good food there? Wondering if I should pick somewhere else. We don't want to eat in the parks.:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Wow, now it's been a year since we've been, and we're going back on our next trip, but my whole family enjoys the meals there. Even picky DS (30) thought it was so great, he treated our whole gang, and there were 8 of us!
We have gone yearly around Halloween/December for about 5 years, and it's been good no matter what guests we have, everyone of us has come away satisfied. Now, if they don't have Strawberry soup any more, well...that would be a shame!

Bobbi:goodvibes

The characters at 1900 park fare have changed. Feauturing Cinderella Prince Charming Anastasia Drizilla and Lady Tremaine.

The food there is awesome!!! It was one of my favorite meals of the whole trip!!!! You will not be disappointed!:thumbsup2

This was definitely the best dinner buffet we have ever had at WDW. The characters were great, the place wasn't a total loud zoo, and there was a very good food selection. Everything I ate was hot, fresh, and of high quality. We also enjoy walking around the resort after our meal--they often have live music.

Yvonne

i personally like breakfast at 1900 better than dinner. THe breakfast is just incredible. And the mad hatter is just hilarious. I've paid more to see stand ups that aren't half as funny as him, and I got a mouth watering meal here too! Spend a few more bucks and head to victoria and alberts if you don't have kids, or if you do, enjoy 1900. Don't get me wrong it is really good, but i like breakfast there better.

We love the dinner buffet at Park Faire. The cold strawberry soup is to die for. The prime rib isn't bad either. There is a great selection, something for everyone. Think you will totally enjoy the dinner. Have a great time!

Some of the reviews you saw may have been of this meal when it was relocated to the Grand Floridian Cafe while 1900 was refurbished. It was not a buffet and that had some a bit disappointed.

Now that it is back "home" the change in characters have others reeling.

Its been 4yrs since we had dinner there and I am leaning toward returning on our next trip. The meal was really good and the characters were fun. Though our kid will be a 6yo boy vs the 5yo girl with us before, he really likes girls so he'll spend the night blushing at the princess and her "sisters". While we big girls enjoy a really good meal. The food was that good that I'd make him sit through that. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter