1900 Park Fair

KerriMc

DIS Veteran
:wave:

Just got back from our trip last week. We went to dinner with Cinderella and friends (Prince Charming, Pearla, Suzie, and the Fairy Godmother). It was wonderful!! Our little princess: was absolutely smitten with Cinderella. The look on her face when she walked in the room was just pure magic. That alone would have made it an awesome experience. The mice came around many times, and Cinderella visited twice, and Prince Charming once. At the end Julia just had to say good-bye to them all. Prince Charming got down on one knee and gave her a huge hug and when she stepped back she was blushing (she is almost 3). It was so sweet. The Fairy Godmother was really nice to her as we were leaving as well (she wasn't set up when we arrived for our 4:30 PS.
The food was really good too. Especially the Cheese lasagna ... mmmmm!!! We will definitely do this again!
Thanks to those people here that helped me decide to try to get a PS. I didn't know you could eat at the resorts when you stay off-site. Next time we are going to try a meal with Mickey as well. Thank you again!!

Kerri :sunny:

I am so glad to see that your character meal was so magical. So many folks complain about the high prices, but I always say you can't put a dollar figure on a special memory. Your sweet little girl will remember that meal for ever. I hope you took lots of pictures. When you develope your prints, make double copies. Keep one set for your vacation memories and let your daughter enjoy the others for herself. Our DGD (age 3) drags her WDW photos everywhere. She has them in her play purses, stuck to her bulliten board in her bedroom, and in her car seat pouch. She really loves to have her own photos. Another idea is to get a set of prints to place in her autograph book next to the photos of her and the character. Great memories for you and her to enjoy and treasure.

As you have stated, " The look on her face was just pure magic!"

This brings tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing your memories with all of us.

What color was Cinderellas dress and the prince's outfit ? Thanks. Sounds like you had a great experience. We are going there next month as my son is smitten with the mice and CInderella too!

Just a quick question. I was told 1900 Park Fair had Mary Poppins at it. We are booked there for breakfast next week and I would like to know.

kathylovesdisneyworl:

I ate breakfast at 1900 Park Fare about three weeks ago, entertained by Mary Popppins, Alice, and Eeyore. The actress plaing Mary Poppins did such a convincing, scary impersonation of Julie Andrews that I almost ran screaming from the building!

Originally posted by kathylovesdisneyworl
Just a quick question. I was told 1900 Park Fair had Mary Poppins at it. We are booked there for breakfast next week and I would like to know.

Breakfast usually has Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter & a Pooh character.

Dinner is always Cinderellas Gala Feast w/ Ciny, Prince, Mice & Fairy Godmother.

That sounds awesome!

I did the Mary Poppins breakfast a couple of years ago, she's my fave Disney character! The time we went, and CM was convincing, too! She was perfect for it!!!!!!!! Can't remember a thing about the food, but I remember how awesome she was =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter