CLOSED, points transferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyyes

Mouseketeer
I have 190 Animal Kingdom Villas points available for transfer (willing to transfer fewer).

All points are October 2021 use year. (these points also can be banked)

Cost: $15.00 per point, total cost $2850.

Terms: Will accept Paypal (Friends & Family) or personal check (check must clear prior to transfer transaction being completed).

I am a long-time DVC and DISboards member since 2002. I have many years of experience with renting and am familiar with the transfer process.

-Note on recent improvement to online DVC accounts: Transferred-in points can now be viewed and booked in your online account, which means no more having to call member services when booking with transferred-in points. Please pm me if interested.

Hello, thank you for your kind offer. As of now, however, I would prefer to stick with a transfer to another DVC member. Thanks again.

Hello, Are any of these still available? I'm a DVC member and looking for approx 25-30 points to be transferred. (I need to double check the math but should be around that number!)
Please let me know. Thanks, Sarah

Hi there. Looking for 142 points to transfer for a March 2021 reservation. Are these still available?

nicknick416: sorry, these points would not be available for reservations that begin prior to October 1, 2021, because transferred points cannot be borrowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter