160 BLT points for rent @ $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Kilway

Earning My Ears
160 Bay Lake Tower points for rent at $19.00 per point. Reservations can be made after Aug 1 2021 thru July 31st 2022.

You can take a boat to MK or just around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can take an afternoon break from the Parks and relax poolside, rent a boat or take a bike ride over to Fort Wilderness and then head back to the parks in the evening. It's easy to get to Hoop De Doo Revue and Mickey's BBQ. I just love how convenient it is to have so many options from one location.

I am a Disney Veteran and can help you with Magical Express, dining reservations and hints, tips and ideas to make your vacation more memorable and enjoyable.

I will be happy to assist making reservations so if you need our help, please provide the following:

o) Check-in date
o) Check-out date
o) Resort desired
o) Room type - studio, 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom)
o) View preference (not guaranteed, but good to ask)
o) Number of guests - adults and children (with ages)
Also can assit with transportation and dining etc.

Accept Venmo

Last edited:
1 adult 2 girls (ages 12 & 16)

Copper Creek studio, from 1/3-1/9/2022

thank you so much!

Sorry there is no availabilty for a studio at Cooper Creek. There is availabilty at other resorts if you want me to look at that.

Have Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort available for the dates you requested. There 2 options Lake view or Magic Kindom view (can see the fireworks at night from the room with Magic Kindom view) Cost for Lake view is $2090 and cost for Magic Kingdom view is $2394. Also both have the convience of walking to Magic Kindom park or monorail system to Magic Kindom Park or Epcot so you dont wait on a buss.

Otherwise I cant make any reservations for any other resorts until June due contract restrictions. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Interested in Studio at Copper Creek for Oct 9-14. :) 2 adults and 2 children. Thank you!!

We would be interested in Poly or BRV, but I hear that all studios and 1-bedrooms are already gone, except for Saratoga...

Hi Russ,

Check in: January 5, 2022
Check out: January 10, 2022
Resort: Copper Creek Villas
Room: 1 Bedroom
3 adults.
How do you accept payments? How are they structured? If it's available, shoot me a PM?

Thanks!

Yes it's available
Hi Russ,

Check in: January 5, 2022
Check out: January 10, 2022
Resort: Copper Creek Villas
Room: 1 Bedroom
3 adults.
How do you accept payments? How are they structured? If it's available, shoot me a PM?

Thanks!
Yes it's available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter