175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I don't know if you remember but I bought points from you last year? I'm intrested in booking something for January?

Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you

Hi
Is there anything available for 10/20-10/28 to sleep 5. It does not have to be the entire time or could split stays. This late in I can't be picky about a resort!

Hi
Is there anything available for 10/20-10/28 to sleep 5. It does not have to be the entire time or could split stays. This late in I can't be picky about a resort!
Hi Sorry all I can find is AKV for 21,22 & 23 a 1 Bedroom nothing else :(

Hi any availability for Dec 20th thru Dec 22nd? Two people, prefer a studio but 1 bedroom is fine as well. Any resort is fine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter