175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation. I have a 100 point minimum please $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message

I look forward to helping you
We have some flexibility on arrival/departure dates during Christmas week. Can arrive as early as 24th and leave as late as 30th. Ideally we would like to be there the 25th-29th.
1 or 2 BR at BLT, Floridian, Polynesian

I know this is tough...anything available?

H
We have some flexibility on arrival/departure dates during Christmas week. Can arrive as early as 24th and leave as late as 30th. Ideally we would like to be there the 25th-29th.
1 or 2 BR at BLT, Floridian, Polynesian

I know this is tough...anything available?
Hi I'm sorrry but the only availability is the Floridian only for the 24 &25

Is there any availability for studio or 1 bedroom for two people, the 2nd or 3rd week of Dec 2019 at Saratoga Springs or OKW? Could be as short as a trip of 3 days or as long as 7, very flexible.

Is there any availability for studio or 1 bedroom for two people, the 2nd or 3rd week of Dec 2019 at Saratoga Springs or OKW? Could be as short as a trip of 3 days or as long as 7, very flexible.
Hi they only have Saratoga available on the 10 & 11 in a studio nothing for OKW. Sorry I couldn't help

Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation. I have a 100 point minimum please $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message

Hi! Availability nov 12-17 this year? Thanks!

Hi! I'm new :) Do you require the full amount up front and can you add dining plans?

Thank you! I can't remember if I replied or not but it looks like I will need to save up a bit more before I can book! Have a great day!

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I have over185 OKW points for rent and 280 Floridian points for rent will be happy to make any reservation $18 per points . Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.

Please let me know
The Resort choices :

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I am new to renting. Interested in a value or standard room Jan15-23, 2020.
Great I would be happy to help. Please answer some questions first

3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) If you aren't flexible here please let me know.
4. Three top choices of locations

Studio is fine. It will be for 2 adults and one child. To be honest, whichever three locations are the most economical

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter