180 days ADRs. Where's Yak and Yeti?

wrmiller13

Mouseketeer
TA made our ADR for Nov 20th to 25th this am. Got "most" of our desires. Did get CRT, which I didn't think We would, but didn't get "easy" ones like Skippers Canteen or Yak and Yeti. Kinda confusing...we usually go in July and have NO issues getting those, I guess its the free dining people?

Just call for Y&Y. The Landry's restaurants will take phone ADRs directly.

I do not think Skipper is loaded yet.

I keep hearing about restaurants just not available at 180 days. I don't think they are sold out, I think they are not released yet.

Better than calling Yak & Yeti - get a Landry's Select Card. It's $25, but that $25 goes toward your bill (you also get a birthday reward). With the card, you get priority seating at Y&Y and Rainforest Cafe whenever you decide to show up! You won't even need an ADR.

Better than calling Yak & Yeti - get a Landry's Select Card. It's $25, but that $25 goes toward your bill (you also get a birthday reward). With the card, you get priority seating at Y&Y and Rainforest Cafe whenever you decide to show up! You won't even need an ADR.
Totally doing this! I had forgotten! Going in July, but also in November and November is hubby bday month!❤Thanks for the reminder!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter